MATCHBREAKER : The Ex Girlfriend and Should Have Been Ex Boyfriend

I love saturday night. I could go to new city and new hotel. You know hotel is cool. There is a bath tub. I love taking a bath in a bath tub and having sex too.

"Parfume check. Hair gel check. What kind of girl I can take tonight? The beautiful but dumb? Or the beautiful and smart one? Hmmm. Nevertheless. The most important thing is beautiful."

I come to a bar. Order cocktail. See a beautiful figure and told bartender to make a drink for the girl. It's my treat. The waiter sent it to her and look at me and approached me. Well, that was quick?

"James?"

How come she knows my name? I never use my real name for my sex partner. Ah, she is my ex girlfriend. Natasha.

"Nat? What are you doing?"

"I heard you move to Pasadena?"

"Yeah. And you?"

"My parents on vacation here. They are in the hotel downtown."

"Wow, what a small world."

"How are you, James?"

"Still play around. You?"

"I am sorry. For breaking up with you."

"It's okay."

"I mean it. It was harsh. I should have done it differently."

"Whatever the way, you still broke my heart."

"I wish I could go back in time. And dont make you choose between me or your hobby."

"Of course I will always choose you. But, you know I am a scholarship awardee. It's not up to me. It's the board of school decision."

"And you lose your scholarship for senior high because of me."

"It's okay. I dont want to be a professional soccer player. I more into music right now."

"How I miss you."

"Well, we can talk in my hotel if you want."

***

"God, you dont change. Like old time. Always shy."

"I hate being naked."

"Okay. Waist above first. Waist below next. How about it?"

"Sounds fair."

Natasha was my first love. With the corny hair, beautiful smile and long leg who doesnt like her? But she was too shy and insecure. She didnt like me become soccer star who was loved by many girls. She hated it when my time was consumed in field. It was hard back then. But when I remembered it again, she is not my first sex partner. Her mother is. The time we broke up, well I come to her home and I saw her mother in bikini. And I told her that her daughter broke up with me. And one thing led to another, and I remembered we already on the bed, lying naked. I didnt regret it. But it's not something I am proud of either.

"You know this is our first time sex?"

"Yeah. Even though we try petting many times."

"Okay I repeat again. This is my first time sex. Is it also first time for you?"

I choked up.

"Hmmm, not really. I met many girls after you."

"You are in many relationships after me?"

"Well, kinda."

One night stand counted as relationship right? Even though it's short one I guess.

"I was lonely, Nat without you"

I hug her tight. God I once loved this girl with all of my heart. I would die for her. But she easily broke up with me and moved on with a guy that is less cool than me? What a humiliation.

"I miss you, James."

"I miss you too."

So we started the ritual and night is kinda forgotten in the process. I touched her gentle skin. I suck her neck, nipple, grab her boobs. Make her shout. Okay she was noisy. But I like it.

"Do you still love me?"

"Can we do the pillow talk after the sex?"

"No, you have to answer it right now."

Okay the mood was ruined. I wanted to pretend by saying yes, but I was little drunk. So I couldnt say lie.

"No."

"How come?"

"We dont see each other for a long time. 2 or 3 years. I met so many girls. You also already had a boyfriend. I dont think there is a reason to keep the love for both of us."

"But, you miss me?"

"Yes. But that doesnt mean I still love you."

"I dont think I can have my first sex with someone who doesnt care about me anymore."

"Nat, please. It's late night. You cant just walk away. I worry about you."

"So, you miss me, you worry about me but you dont love me? What a logic is that?"

"Nat, please."

"I am out of here."

***

What a horrible weekend. No sex and got in drama with ex girlfriend. I spend my money for something not productive. I hate it.

"Since when you are into soccer?"

"Well I plan to join the team from the first day."

"You come to soccer team because there is no laid club in this school. If there is a sex sect, you maybe want to be the chairman."

"Same sport. Burn same calories. And most of all indoor. I can not ask more?"

"What a pervert."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"What question?"

"How frequent you make love with Cole? Because you sound like a PMS girl."

"Once a week minimum. Everyday if the situation is possible."

"God, maybe I need girlfriend."

"What's wrong?"

"Last weekend. I bump into my ex in Arkansas. And we almost had sex but she changed her mind in the middle of foreplay. What a douche."

"So you are horny right now?"

"Yes and desperate. If you may, maybe we can do it."

"In your dream. The last time was just coincidence."

"Three times. It's not coincidence. The first is coincidence. The rest are addiction."

"Dont flatter yourself!"

"If you dont want it, I'll be fine. Maybe I will try that girl from other school who broke Lucy and Smith relationship. By saying Lucy doesnt love me anymore. She has lost virginity to Smith. What a sad story."

"We can do it. But promise you dont break the rest of relationships I settled apart."

Because that time I was not drunk, well I could tell a lie.

"Sure. So, when and where?"

***

I never come to a girl room before. Well I corrected myself. I once come to a women room. It's Natasha's mother room. But, of course different interior and decoration. No dolls, no rubber hair, no accessories, no idol poster.

"You love James bay?"

"Love of my life."

"I love him too. What song is your favorite?"

"'Let It Go' of course."

"Typical. Try 'Stand Up'. It's more sad. For me."

"You want to talk or have sex? Because if you want to talk, I can make a tea and biscuit for you."

"You know I better quiet."

"Yeah."

She took off her uniform. Maybe she was afraid I would rip off her cloth again. And there she stands gracefully beautiful. She would never know this, but she was the sexiest girl I have encountered. That's why I love to make sex with her again and again. Even though she is my enemy.

She poured mayonaise to her body. What was she doing? Being a naughty girl?

"You dont mind your bed sheet got mayonaise?"

"I intend to laundry it today."

She came to me and kissed me. Well, I glad we didnt involve love in this sex pact. Love just made everything complicated. She never demands my attention. The same thing for me. We just asked if we want to have sex. If the other doesnt want, well it's fine. We could find another partner and the other didnt have to be jealous.

"I have to put condom first."

"Dont."

"What? You want to get pregnant and become MILF?"

"Of course not you dumbass. You throw out the sperm when you ejaculate. Dont you ever do that?"

"Of course not. I always use protection."

"Well, then use condom."

"Or maybe not. Lets make it an experiment. Hmmm, you have birth control pills right?"

"Yes of course. Just in case. Even though the side effect makes me fat."

"Lets do this."

I rubbed her vagina. She was easily wet. So it didnt take long time to do the foreplay. I lick the fluid of her vagina, kissed her and let her taste her own flavor.

"Flavorless?"

"Yeah. Like eating jelly without sugar."

"I thought it will be sour or sweet."

"Depends on what you eat."

She smiled in the middle of our kiss. Irene was not shy. I assumed she is not a type of clingy girlfriend because everytime I play soccer with Cole and Gilbert, she never came along for supporting or watching. That's why it took long time for her to realize I was in soccer team. The time I needed to become Gilbert best friend and try to get in his head. Make him rethinking about his priorities. Scholarship above relationship. But she doesnt know it yet.

I sucked her belly button. She giggled.

"What are you doing? It's ticklish."

"Cole never do that?"

"No one ever do that."

"Okay. Not that experiment."

I grabbed her boobs, lick the nipple suck it and breath it. I love playing with big boobs. Like playing squishy.

"Instead of mayonaise, i wish you have milk. So it's like I was getting breastfeeding."

"I have milk in the kitchen."

"You dont have to go to the kitchen."

"It's okay."

She step down from the bed. Walking out of the room naked.

"You dont want to use bathrobe? I mean what if your mother comes home?"

"She is out of town. Calm down. You want to come along with me?"

I walk behind her. Her backside body is as perfect as her front. No wonder Cole can be relent all the time to her. 9 years. Doing that booty every week. It's a hobby that I want to have certificate of it. So i can be professional.

"What are you looking at?"

"Can I carry you? I want to know your weight?"

"Sure."

I carried her in princess style. She was so light. Well I could do her in kitchen with this weight. We didnt have to come back to the bed to ruin the bed sheet.

"Here's the milk."

I pour the milk all over her body and her head.

"Wow, I hope you will clean the mess. Because I aint gonna mop the."

I lift her up the table and did her in an instant. My dick on and off her vagina and it felt great without the condom barrier. I could taste her fully.

"Wow, that feels different."

"Good or?"

"Excellent."

I couldnt smile because I have to be careful.
I didnt want to be a young daddy yet. I had to take care my sperm so it didnt fertilize anyone's ovum. When I feel it's about to come out, i pull off my dick. Wow, that was close.

"You are good at it."

"Maybe next time use protection is better. I dont have to you know arrange the rythm, control the time."

"Coward, huh?"

"Now I am not. Wait i want to take my condom."

"It's in here."

"You keep condom in the kitchen?

"In every room."

"Your mother wont freak out?"

"My mother never cook for me. Relax."

"But you can cook?"

"Little. Sphagetti."

"I see. Shall we start again?"

I repeat all the step and enjoy the process. Not like before. Irene noticed and laughed.

"You like sex a lot but afraid becoming a father?"

"Like you are excited to be a young mommy?"

"Of course I am not excited to be that early. But its nice to think that someday I will become a mother."

"You dont want to propose to me right? Why we talk about future?"

"Of course not. Just think that you are so silly."

"Cole isnt afraid?"

"No. We dont use protection anymore since I cant remember."

"Wow. Just wow. What an unhealthy and unhygienic sex."

"Go find a girlfriend then."

"Why can I need a girlfriend if I have you?"Ok I think I speak evil.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I dont speak anything. Maybe you imagine it."

"James, i heard it. You say why can you need a girlfriend if you have me. Do you have feeling for me?"

"Dont get cocky. That's not what I mean."

"Explain."

"I cant speak if I see you naked like this."

"Enlighten me. Now."

"I am sorry. But i overheard your conversation with Lucy about Cole cheated on you on the first semester. So, I think you act like a bad girl to get revenge. And I think i want to be the avenger. That's what I mean."

"So you pity me right now?"

"No. No. Why I have to pity you? You can leave Cole whenever you want. The question is why not you do that? And the answer is not love. The moment you broke up with him on the first semester, the next day he got accident. Till comatose. Cole is like you only child and has only one parent, his father. So you feel like in his shoes. Feel guilty and come back to him. Because you know you cant get away from him."

James was slapped. Okay this is not the way to end great risky intercourse.

"Just go."

"But what do i do wrong?"

"Just leave."

I go upstairs to take my uniform. Maybe I should have been silent. But I couldnt because she is just too dumb. Like my mother.

***