MATCHBREAKER : The Superiority

"Maybe you are right, James. Woman just makes me distracted,"said Gilbert while we were on break.

"You must have heard that there is an athlete who is got injured in scrotch because of having sex. That's the most humiliating injured ever for a pro."

"Yeah, yeah, I have heard it somewhere. That's funny and tragic honestly."

"Yeah, it will be tragic if we are the one who is in the news."

"God, I think I have to take a break with Jennifer. Not breaking up. Just you know keep distance till the tournament is over?"

"Well, maybe that is the right decision."

***

"Baby, why are you gloomy again?"

"Jennifer said that Gilbert say their relationship is on hiatus. Because of the tournament. It must be James."

"What's wrong with James?"

"He is the match breaker. The opposite of me. The match maker."

"So his mission is to tear people apart?"

"Yes."

"What a douche. He has no life?"

"It's like his hobby."

"I will tell Gilbert."

"No, no. He is a great team player. I dont want to make a fuss of it."

"You are right. Let alone they dont break up. Just on hiatus. So, it will be okay."

"Yeah, I hope so."

***

"I've heard the Stand Up song."

"What are you doing in locker room?"

"The others have left. It's just you and me."

"Why on earth you bring Stand Up suddenly?"

"Are we cool? Because I have to start with small talk for courtesy."

"My cheek still hurts. My pride more hurts. Being kicked out after sex, well it means I was suck."

"I am sorry. You can slap me back if you want."

"Or have sex with you again and then kick you out from the room?"

"Well I am here not for that. I am here to tell you to stay away from Gilbert and Jennifer's relationship."

"I am the best striker here and he is playmaker. The connection is deeper than any boy girl relationship. It's bro before hoe. So the answer is no."

"But you promise me the other day that you will leave them?"

"I lied. You have been cheated on, why you mind being lied to?"

"So it is really a war for you, huh?"

"Yeah. But if you want to have ceasefire by doing sex with me right here and right now, who I am to say no?"

"In your dream. It's a mistake I wont repeat again."

"Not a mistake. 4 mistakes."

"Whatever. I hate you!"

***

"Jaffar, am I right?"I ask when I see him waiting for his lover. What a stupid thing to do to pick up a girl every day. Is she a toddler or what?

"Yes. Who are you?"

"I am James. New kid on the block. Just want to tell you, your motorcycle is great, Bro. What is it? It's like you modify it right?"

"Yeah. You have good eye."

"You are the one with good taste. I have motorcycle at my home. And I can bring it here. Maybe we can modify it together?"

"I would love to."

"Great. I will call you later."

"Sure."

What an easy approach.

***

"Giselle and Mark. Can I have photograph of you? I am from photography club. We are documenting couple of the year. You become the nomination."

"Wow, we dont know that."

"Yeah, the prize is ticket to Maldives for 2 persons."

"Well, we would love to. How to do this?"

"I will tell you how, when and where. This is my number. And by the way my name is James. I adore you both. Such a perfect puzzle."

"Thank you."

All the prey is on predator radar. I love doing match breaking more than soccer. There is no drama more than love from broken couple. And that's my favorite.

***

"What city are you going to this weekend?"

"No. I have to train for the tournament."

"So you will be horny again?"

"I always have back up plan."

"Good then. I will go out of town. Just dont want to bump with you again."

"Having sex with some random guy?"

"Yeah. Passionate sex. I will let him do whatever he wants to me. Even BDSM. Now you want to lecture me like a pastor?"

"No, I wish you have good time with spanking, chain, handcuffed, whip."

"Yeah. Not like you here. Mind other people's relationship."

"Yeah. Maybe I should have one too. You know like match maker who has the fakest relationship ever. You are match making other people so they will be as miserable as you are. Being trapped in unhealthy relationship."

Irene try to slap James, but this time James catch her hand and pull her face to kiss her passionately like in the Cosmo bar. Irene try to push him but he hug her tight.

"Dont lie to yourself. You want me. Say it."

"I dont."

James kissed her again.

"Somebody may look us."

"Good. So they will stop thinking I am gay and start knowing that the holy matchmaker is not harmony in her own relationship."

"You are hurting me."

James released his grip. There's a worry in his face. He was weak to the concept of violencing a girl.

"I am sorry. Where does it hurt?"

"Here."

Irene kick his ball and run.

"What the fuck?"

***