Chapter 2

Abby looked at me wide eyed. "Your the next victim..." "No shit Sherlock" I turned around only to be pulled into someone's chest. A hand grabbed my wrist and slipped a pink bracelet on me. "For fucks sake!" I yelled in frustration.
"Where Can a girl get some privacy?"

As I turned back around I heard deep laughter below my ear. Oh no. This is so not happening. I blindly punched the nearest person not caring who it was. My fist collided with a firm chest making tears come to my eyes but I willed them back down.

I would not cry in front of these asswipes. I looked up only to come face to face with none other than one of this schools most sought after heartthrob. Lloyd. Why him of all people?

I swung my leg upwards as hard as I could towards his family jewels hoping for it to hit. Seems like luck was on my side today as I saw him drop to the ground clutching his privates. I smirked. 1 point for me, 0 points for team asswipes.

I quickly turned around and ran down the hallway accidentally (or purposely I don't know?) pushing people out of my way. "So long suckers." I shouted back down the hallway making sure to turn around and salute on my way out.

Those bastards think they can take my virginity? No way. I've kept it this long and I will keep it for longer.

I ran out of the building, looking back every few seconds to see if anyone followed me but thankfully, no one did. I raced to my car, unlocking it quickly, and drove off. I ran inside my house and threw my keys on the counter hoping that they made instead of going into the bin.

Once I had gotten all the ice Cream that I could find, I jumped onto my bed and flipped through the channels, trying to see if anything interesting was on. Nothing. Time to read a book then.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Three hours later, all the ice cream was gone and there were tissues littering my floor and bed. While I was crying I suddenly heard the slamming of a door and the rattle of keys. SHIT! Quickly I got up and ran around my room throwing tissues and containers in the bin.

I jumped into my bed just as I heard heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. oh no. My homework book is missing. I'm in deep trouble now.
The knob on my door twisted and rattled, making me even more frightened. If they saw me right now I would be dead. Literally.

My parents have been abusing me for years and I knew how bad they could get even over small things. I am still hoping for the day that they will get taken away.

I looked around my room frantically searching for my homework book. I then remembered it was in my locker at school. Shit. Just then my door handle fell to the floor and my door swung open. I closed my eyes ready for the impact to my body but it never came.

I opened my eyes a crack to see something I never thought would happen ever. Police officers had my parents in handcuffs, and we're currently trying to get me to calm down. I hadn't realised I was crying till that moment. I wiped my eyes and ran to the nearest officer hugging her while still somehow crying.

She led me outside and told me that my parents were going to jail and that I would be out with another family until I was adopted or reached the age of 18. I was lead to a police car and they told me not to worry about my parents.

I put on my seatbelt with shaky hands not even caring who's house I was going to. I secretly hoped they were nice. "Here we are" said the officer pulling into a driveway. Only one word describes this house. Green. There were green trees and green grass EVERYWHERE! But other than that it was beautiful.

As the whole house came into view I could see 3 people standing at the door, waiting, probably for me. As we got closer one of those 3 people started to look very familiar. It wasn't until I got out of the car did I see who is really was. Of all the people in the world why did it have to be him!?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note
•~•
Yay second chapter! Wow. never done a proper chapter book before. Do you guys like it? You do? Oh yay (I've gone crazy so...) I'm hoping I will finish this book one day. Tell me in the comment section who you think is at the door. Also comment ideas about the story too. I don't have a goal for comments and stuff but yeah it would be appreciated!
Vote! Comment! Enjoy!
Buh baii
-RiRi