Chapter 5

I went inside the neon room and sat down beside Lleyton and Abby. Oh my god. They wouldn't stop flirting! I watched as Caspian went over and chose a song, winking at me as he got up. Really? So immature. He grabbed a microphone and walked over to the platform taking a deep breath and opening his mouth. What happened next was completely unexpected. I couldn't help but laugh. Throughout the whole song he would mimic famous cartoon characters, all of them sending us into fits of laughter. Once he was done, he turned around and bowed to us and winked at me. oh boy, here we go again.

He walked back over the couch and handed the microphone to me, kissing me on the cheek as he did. I rolled my eyes in disgust and went over and picked a song, choosing carefully. After much though I decided on 'the hanging tree' from the hunger games. What can I say? It's actually not bad. As I waited for the song to load, I took deep breaths to calm my nerves. I don't usually sing in front of people. The first words appeared on the screen and I breathed out preparing myself.

'Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
They strung up a man
They say who murdered three
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight in the hanging tree

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where the dead man called out
For his love to flee
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where I told you to run,
So we'd both be free.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Wear a necklace of hope,
Side by side with me.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where I told you to run,
So we'd both be free.
Strange gongs did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
They strung up a man
They say who murdered three.
Strange things did happen
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where the dead man called out
For his love to flee
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree...'

I finished the song breathing a sigh of relief and shoving the microphone into the next persons hands. My cheeks were most defiantly a cherry red by now. I wasn't exactly the best singer you know.
I felt someone place their hand on my head, startling me from my thoughts. I looked to my right and saw Levi smiling at me. "good job" he said. "Thanks" I mumbled back not really expecting the compliment.
Once everyone had sung, we all decided that we should go bowling.

Just great. I suck at bowling. I looked up from where I was standing and noticed that I was alone. "shit". I looked around for a sign that they were still here but found nothing. I wrapped my arms around myself as the wind picked up wishing I had payed more attention to where we were going instead of daydreaming about how bad I sucked. I walked in a random direction not caring where I was going as long as I found somewhere warm. After about 20 minutes I came to a small park where a man and woman were going at it... HARD. Jeez.

I looked around a bit more and only came across another young couple and a fountain. I say row on one of the many seats and sighed. How did I get lost so easy? My eyelids started to droop and I could fee sleep overcoming me. This wasn't good. Even though I kept telling myself that, in the end I drifted off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I woke up, it took me a while to figure out where I was. Turns out I was only a street away from my house. Amazing how everything looks different at nighttime. I walked home wondering if Abby had even bothered to look for me. She probably didn't. I walked up my driveway and stopped. Sleeping on my doorstep was none other than Caspian. I walked over to him and tapped on his shoulder, achieving nothing. I put on some music and turned up the music. Still nothing. I pulled him off the chair, finally getting a reaction out of him. Jeez that was way harder than I expected.

He lifted up his head and stared at me for a while before his eyes widened and he grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. " Woah there cowboy! Too close for comfort. Hello? Caspian? Your squishing my f*cking boobs!" Once I said that he instantly let go and looked me up and down. " Caspian? What are you doing?" I asked him, freaking out a little. All he did was shush me. Once he let go of my eyes I grabbed my keys unlocked my door and ran inside. It was probably a little extreme but he was freaking me out. Caspian looked at me and burst out laughing, clutching his stomach. What was so funny?

He walked inside and sat down still chuckling. I glared at him and walked into the kitchen getting myself a glass of water. I walked back out and sat on the couch next to him and turned on the telly. He looked at me and then to my glass of water. I jumped when I heard him speak.
"Where's mine?"
"You have legs and arms for a reason"
"But I'm a guest"
"This is your house idiot"
"Still a guest"
"In your dreams"
I smirked as he got up and headed towards the kitchen. I win again. Once he sat back down, I turned back to the tv and picked a movie to watch. we sat in silence for the next hour and a half.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caspian had left about 10 minutes ago to meet with friends, not without making sure I was still okay and also checking to see if my bracelet was still on which annoyed me. Who the f*ck cares about your damn bracelet and stupid game. I sat on my bed facing the ceiling, thinking about Abby and how she still hadn't called or texted me yet. Did she not care at all? I decided to go over to her house and check up on her.

It took me about 15 ,minutes to finally get to her house. I knocked on her door only to get a big slap of nothing in the face. Carefully I opened her door. If I found her in her room having sex with a random guy I will puke and never ever speak to her again. I have my limits. I peeked into her room and saw nothing. That's odd. Where could she be. I turned back around only to come face to face with a hard chest. Oh no. Not this again.

I looked up and it didn't surprise me that Lloyd was there. He smirked when he noticed me and grabbed my wrist, forcing me against him. I looked at him in disgust ready to push him away when a loud gasp filled the room. I looked behind him to see Abby standing there with two drinks of some sort in hand just staring at us. I pushed away Lloyd and went over to Abby ready to yell at her but she beat me to it.

"Lloyd? What 's going on?" Abby looked back and fourth between the two of us with tears In her eyes. I almost hugged her. Almost, until I remembered last night and how she didn't even bother. Checking up on me. I walked up to Abby and looked her in the eyes. "Abby... why didn't you look for me last night when. I got lost? Why haven't you called or texted at all?" I was almost yelling in her face at that point. All she did was stare at me blankly. I guess that was my answer. I grabbed all my stuff and ran out the door, not letting them see me cry. I didn't know how far I went all I knew is that I just had to keep going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg guys!!! I finally updated in about 50 billion years. No but seriously, guess what?
I WENT TO THE ONE DIRECTION CONCERT IN BRISBANE!!!! It was so awesome!!!!
Up the top is one picture of it.
Anyways this is chapter 5, I made it longer than all my other chapters.
I hope you like it!
-RiRi