Chapter 4

As I opened the door to my first class of the day, I could feel everyone's eyes immediately shift to me. Uh Oh. "Miss Sage. Glad you could finally grace us with your presence." She said venomously
"Yeah yeah get to the point Ms hunter" I mumbled back
"As you wish. Detention for you and Mr isles for a week" she said sweetly with a fake smile on her face.

I looked at her confused. Mr isles? I looked behind me and saw Caspian leaning against the door smirking. Wow. Isn't he smug. I ignored him completely and walked to my seat at the back. I watched as he came and sat in the seat next to me, not forgetting to wink and smirk at every slut along the way.

I rolled my eyes in disgust. How could someone live like that. I focused on the whiteboard ignoring his arrogant whispers and other attention-seeking tactics. Once the bell rung, I was running out the door trying to get rid of Mr arrogant. Sadly it didn't work. "Wait up Iris" he yelled, making everyone in the hallway turn and look at us.

"What do you want Caspian" I spat out annoyed and frustrated.
"Me and the boys are going to a karaoke bar tonight. You should come it'll be fun" he mumbled nervously. Wow. Massive attitude change.
"Let me think? Um.... No" I replied
He looked at me with big eyes. "Please" he begged.
I stood there thinking it over. What could go wrong? I mean it's not like I could get my virginity taken away or something. No nothing big.

I looked back down at him and nodded. He jumped up smiling, crushing me in a hug. "Dude, personal space. Ever heard of it?" I choked out. He let go running off quickly, slipping a piece of paper into my hand. I opened it up and saw the time and place written on it and what do you know? His freaking phone number too. How sweet.

I walked the rest of the way to my locker, shoving everything inside angrily. I turned around and nearly had a heart attack. Abby stood there holding up some sort of ticket? "Um abby... why do you have tickets...for a karaoke bar? What the fudge?"
"Silly iris. I heard the boys talking about taking you to this Karoke bar and I bought tickets for the arcade there." She squealed, obviously excited.

I smiled. At Least I still had abby. I slung my arm through hers and laughed. "what would I do without you Abby?" I said
"Nothing obviously" she replied. We both returned to laughing not caring about anything. Not even that shining bracelet on my wrist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It took me and Abby a full hour to get dressed and ready. Well actually it took Abby a full hour. For me it took 20 minutes. Jeez what is that girl doing in there.

I walked up the stairs and knocked on the bathroom door. "Abby! Stop stalking and hurry up!"
"Bitch stop! I'm trying to look perfect!"
"For who?"
"For Lloyd and the boys!"
I started laughing uncontrollably. Tears falling down my cheeks. This was hilarious. Was she seriously trying to look good for those bastards? Jeez.

I heard the door unlock and saw Abby walk out. Damn. She looked amazing. "Abby you do know that we are only going to karaoke, right?" She nodded and walked off. This is going to be a long night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We arrived at the venue 10 minutes late because a certain someone has to go find the freaking skimpiest dress she owned. We aren't exactly going to a strip club, I hope.

We got out of the car and walked towards the entrance. I could just see the boys from here. They were laughing at something someone had said except Caspian. Jeez that guy is so bipolar.

I motioned for Abby to hurry up but stopped when I saw what she was doing. She kept pulling up the bottom of her dress even higher making her bum visible and she was pulling down the front to show off her (no offence) almost none existent boobs. She was also stuffing condoms? Down her top.

"Um abby..."
"Yes?"
"What are you doing and why do you have condoms?"
"I'm trying to get laid silly. Jeez."
"Why?"
"You wouldn't understand"
"Oh really? So I wouldn't understand that my best friend really wants to become a slut and shag guys for a living. I hope I didn't miss anything out?"

Abby looked at me red faced. Guess I was right then. As we were heading inside, Lloyd came out of the karaoke room and yelled at the receptionist lady. "Don't worry, their with me."

She nodded and motioned for us to follow Lloyd. As we were walking I could see Abby trying her best to flirt with Lloyd, and if I said it didn't piss me off then I was lying. I can't believe my best friend of 9 years had turned into one of them, and by the looks of it he was flirting back at her. Oh god. Someone save me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note
•~•
Hi everyone! This chapter is a bit overdue by about 11-12 reads. But oh well. Im a slow thinker.
Anyways I hope you liked this one??? Honestly i didn't like it that much. hopefully it was long enough. thank you to all the people who have voted and commented! Woohoo! (Happy dance)
Ok now here is the deal. I won't update till this chapter gets about 5 votes or I have a total of 15 votes. ( I currently have 10 votes In total) and at least 3 comments or 7 in total. ( I have 4 in total currently)

This is because I usually get reads but not votes so it would be awesome and you would be like superman/woman if you do.

So please
Vote •~•
Comment •~•
And enjoy/follow me? •~•

-RiRi