Chapter 11: Jupiter

"HADES HELP!!!" I scream out but am not heard. The darkness swallows my words whole stopping them from ever reaching him.

"Your in Olympus right now, okay? The other gods are having a meeting about the dagger that was placed in your heart." My hand slowly makes its way to my chest where the dagger still lays.

Gaia opens my mouth sounding exactly like me and seeming distressed.

"What happened?!" Said said worriedly.

"Charmaine placed this dark enchanted dagger into your heart. They believe it has something to do with Gaia's return but have no clue as to what is has to do with you." Suddenly a sharp pain is sent through my body as I sit in the darkness. I curl into a tight ball shaking vigorously as my head begins to pound. My heart beat is louder and clashes against its cage. What is this?!

"Another peddle has fallen for you. All I need is to wait patiently for your time to run out." What do you mean by run out?!

"When the last peddle falls, this dagger will have completely drained you of everything you posses. Doesnt it sound wonderful?" She says while her laugh echoes through the darkness. The pain slowly fades away. Im stuck seeing whats happening but having no control over my body.

"What is the point to all of this?" I ask while sitting and focusing on what's going on around my body.

"What you gods have created was never foreseen by me. We are meant to rule and be adorned!" She yells at me. Suddenly, the door to my room crashes open and Cronus comes rushing in.

"THATS NOT PERSEPHONE, ITS-" He is cut off as my body begins to tingle all over. His mouth is covered by vines with thorns tearing at his skin. I let out a chuckle as I sit up. Hades looks from me to Cronus then back to me.

"Its Gaia! You need to take the dagger out now!!!" Cronus yells while dashing towards me. Hades lunges forward reaching out for the dagger stuck inside my heart. Everything freezes in place as the guardians of the time paradox appear behind me. In able to move freely whereas Cronus is stuck in place as he was running forward and Hades is stuck reaching out. I shove his hand away and stand up.

"Took you long enough girls." I say.

"We had issues."

"With Allegras cooperation." I look from the two older girls to the youngest one. Her skin and hair is pure white along with her eyelashes. Her eyes are a light gray. She is short and thin like a 8 year old girl.

"Is this true, Allegra." Her name is spit from my mouth in disgrace. She looks at me fearful as her tiny body begins to shake vigorously.

"Im sorry your all mighty." She leaps forward at Hades and Cronus gently tapping them making them dissapear. She looks at me with pity before disappearing as well.

"Where did she go?!" I scream while Harlow and Candace close there eyes.

"We cannot."

"Feel her."

"Any longer."

I jump out of the bed feeling the rage running through my veins. My heart beats faster and faster by the second almost as if it was going to explode at any moment.

"You are weak goddess. Your body cannot withstand the full length of my powers yet." Gaia says while slurring her words.

"Please, why are you doing this?!" I whine while reaching around the dark space to feel anything.

"Zues shall fall and I shall rise." Is all she says.

"Find Allegra!!! This mission is useless if we dont have her." I scream in anger.