Much to my surprise once getting past the mayhem of fans and photographers everything felt seemingly normal.

We got to our room and settled in quickly, the view of the city was truly breathtaking. I couldn't help but get a picture in, sure not to post it on any of my socials of course.

Shawn quickly called Andrew and let him know that we were settled in and to do a once over with the next day plans and meetings.

As he was on the phone, i decided to look around our room, that in my opinion i would call a studio apartment. The dining and living room area were connected by a small bridge wall that had a opening, the bedroom was nestled to the right with a see through door seperating the dining and living room. The bathroom was in our room, with a nature theme all along the walls going down into the cabinets and sink area. It was all very quaint and breath taking.

A huge part of me still couldnt believe that I was actually here, then i felt his arms wrap around my body causing me to turn into his chest taking in his heavenly scent.

"Hi beautiful girl." He whispered as he kissed my forehead.

"How was the phone call?" I asked cressing his chest through his tight white shirt.

He let a little huff before saying, "The usual. Meetings and reminding me that I have fans who know the hotel and to be careful."

Looking up at him, i gave him a small smile and held on to him just a little tighter.

I couldn't begin to imagine how stressful it must be to be someone famous under a microscope every waking moment of your life. I felt for Shawn in this moment and every other moment that he might have to deal with his is career choice.

"Thank you babe." He whispered in my ear as i slowly began to release myself from our embrace.

"Anytime." I stated.

We shared a brief silent moment before quickly deciding on what we would be doing for dinner.

Shawn thought it would be best if we headed down to the restaurant and keep it very low key for the night, as we both seemed quite jet lagged.

Dinner was very quite and fairly fast, Shawn couldnt seem to be drawn away from his phone long enough to actually contribute in a conversation. It was either very short or mostly one sided for me, which quickly turned me off.

"Is it possible for you to maybe get off your phone and be here with me!" I found the words coming out rather harsher than I may have assumed but glad they were out anyway.

Shawn raised his eyebrow looking up at me from his phone and then around at the very few people scattered along the restaurant.

"Babe- He stopped himself and looked at his iphone resting in the palm of his hand and he quickly tucked it in his jean pocket. "Im sorry, you are right." He said clearing his throat and reaching for my hand gently.

Taking a small breath, I took his gesture and awarded it with a small smile. Silent guilt washed over me instantly.

Once we were done with dinner we retreated to our room.

"Dinner was good." I said trying to spark a conversation.

"Yeah it was great." Shawn said coming closer towards me, reaching for my waist.

Walking into his embrace i couldnt control the smile that came over me. Wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him lightly.

something about our embrace felt different, oddly satifying.

Unable to control myself, i quickly found my hands running down his chest around his waist and lifting his shirt and quickly taking it off him.

"Eager, arent we?" Shawn teased.