·˚✎ ﹏ Kageyama x Reader

↳ burning passion
genre: fluff(?)
↳ warning/s: kissing
↳ written: ?
↳ published: ?

╭─────────── •

You and The Karasuno setter have known each other since Kageyama's King of the Court era.

You were his tutor throughout Junior High and Let's say a lot of people praised your patience regarding his academic skills.

He was quite frightening yet the anger you pushed back whenever he gave up on that damn math problem was much more frightening.

You were part of the Music and Theatre Club right across from the volleyball gym. You would finish practice the same time he did, opening the doors and seeing Kageyama was normal.

Feelings were builded because hormones can sometimes be bitches.

You both pushed back those feelings until Your freshman year in Karasuno High.

As expected, You were in the college prep class.

You had a cousin that was a third year, It was none other than Kiyoko Shimizu.

The shock and redness from the both of your faces when you saw each other in the gym was priceless.

The others found out when Kiyoko showed your Junior High Yearbook and BOOM! There your faces were.

Noya and Tanaka came up with a plan, The Cupid Project. At first the others thought it was stupid but just the blush that crept into your and Tobio's face whenever you made eye contact was enough for them to answer yes.

Fast Forward, You both are dating now.

Karasuno's Power Couple! Imagine seeing the Student Council Vice President along with the Volleyball Club Setter.

Ever since you both started dating, The passion you feel for each other is spreading through the air.

You both didn't do extreme PDA since you were Stuck with Council Work and He was stuck with Practicing quicks.

But, every time you went to visit the gym, every time your eyes found each other and every time you spent beside each other just made people swoon.

Kageyama was still awkward but to your surprise dominant, At first it was you but Let's say you still get chills remembering the first time he pinned you to the wall.

It was Sunday, You invited the team to your Grandparent's estate.

(A/N: y/n's fuckin' rich asf)

It was really dang huge, Kiyoko has been there before with you and was the Boys' tour guide.

She led them into a small dining area, The other large dining areas had expensive and one of a kind table cloth that you and Kiyoko didn't wanna have to clean when it got dirty so you settled into one of the smaller dining areas.

This one in particular wasn't an open space, and it had a door in the back. Judging from the beautiful smell that came from it, It was a kitchen.

The boys sat and started admiring the area, The wall was emerald green with gold details.

Kiyoko opened the door to reveal a kitchen, and there you stood in front of the stove with a pot cooking what they think is soup and your white and stained apron on.

You hadn't noticed them probably due to your extreme focus on perfecting the cooking.

"Y/N-chan!" Noya called you.

You were about to blow the small amount of soup on the spoon to taste the soup, Noya's voice startled you and tasted the soup without blowing the hot liquid.

You silently hiss from the pain, You felt the sting of your tongue burning.

You choke back your urge to swear since your Asian parents taught you not to swear in front of food, and you turned to them like a good girl.

You greeted them and you went back to cooking.

When your Battle of the Stove came to an end, Kiyoko and Yachi were plating the other things you cooked.

"Is there anything left?" Kiyoko asked as she held the tray of food.

"The soup, but don't worry I'll bring it out." You smile.

The two walk out of the door and you start putting the soup into bowls.

You hear the door opening, closing and locking. You turn to see your beloved boyfriend.

"Hello Tobi~~" You greeted with your signature gummy smile.

"Let me help you.." He said as he slowly placed the bowls into the tray.

"Are you hungry? Have you eaten yet?" He asked. Your heart flutters at this.

"I can't eat.." You replied, The weird reply made him immediately face you.

You laughed, "I burned my tongue, Even if I eat I won't taste anything."

"Does it still hurt?" He asked, taking a few steps closer.

"The burning sensation is still there but it'll be gone in the next few minutes, I can take it." You reassure, the rumbling of your stomach saying otherwise.

He steps even closer until he's right in front of you, "Lemme see.." He mutters.

You were confused but you stuck out your reddening tongue as one of his hands held your chin up.

Your eyes widen as he goes in for a (a/n: french) kiss.

Your body relaxes as your hand finds his hair, The feeling of his tongue touching yours was making you redder by the passing seconds.

You both eventually had to pull away for oxygen, Your tongues sticking out as you did and the string of saliva connecting you both came to view.

"Still burns?" He asked, smug smirk on his lips.

"Kageyama, I could've just put sugar on them to calm it down!" You pout, face red asf.

His hand lifts your chin once again, "Then let's try doing that again but with the sugar." He suggested.

╰─────────────── •