·˚✎ ﹏ Kuroo Tetsurou x Reader

↳ the legal mistress
↳ genre: just y/n being a queen
↳ warning/s: cursing, mentions of sex
↳ written: 11/2/20
↳ published: 11/2/20
↳ a/n: was written when author-sama just finished watching 'The World Of The Married'

╭─────────── •

Was it sad? That no matter you mark something as yours, others still go beyond the boundary.

Even now.. in winter.. couldn't you just be with your family in peace?

Chuckling humorlessly she said, "I hope you know who I am, I'm Kuroo Tetsurou's girlfriend"

The employee looks bothered, this wasn't right nor it was making sense.  An illusion that seemed too obviously fake to be true, yet knowing well where his women came from, all they could do was pity her.

"I'm sorry ma'am but sir Kuroo instructed not to be interrupted at the moment with his.. visitor." The employee says, for the hundredth time it seemed.

She sighs, her hand grabbing her hair as she grabs his phone as well upon hearing the notification bell.

Opening the notification, she is in disbelief, her hand on the wall for support.

Was she really seeing this? Is this all an act? A bad dream perhaps? Or is that really a picture of her boyfriend with his mistress?

"LET ME SEE HIM NOW!" She roars, tears forming and dropping as she tries to get her way only to be held back by the guard.

"What's the fuss all about?"

All heads turn to the staircase, a h/c girl looking concerned.

"Y/n-sama!" The employee from earlier blurts out.

(To avoid confusion, I'll be calling 'She' as Seia)

Seia has never felt this heartbroken and furious, seeing you with her boyfriend was already painful but seeing you face-to-face was something else.

You looked confident, were you unaware? She pities you.

You walk over, the employee's bowing much to Seia's disgust.

You face Seia, unaware with her presence but educated in her existence.

"May I help you? I'm Y/n--"

"Who do you think you are?! Aren't you ashamed of being with someone who has a girlfriend?!" She sobs.

"Pardon me? What.. are you exactly?" You question.

Seia looks at you, her eyes traveling to see a red mark on your collar bone knowing well who it came from and what you were doing before coming here.

"I'm Kuroo Tetsurou's girlfriend!"

Silence… until your bewildered expression turns into laughter, one with sarcasm.

"Crazy bitch.." you mumble, sighing not even looking at her.

"Crazy what? If anyone is a bitch it's you! Fucking around with a boy with a girlfriend!"

Deciding to play her card, waiting for yourself to snap to reveal the truth, you reply with the most serious tone.

"Has he ever fucked you?," Lewd things rarely left your mouth, you had a sharp tongue yet a grand title to back you up as well.

Seia is taken aback, mouth dry from your unexpected response giving you the amusement to let out a small chuckle.

"I bet you never even saw him naked..If i were you, I'd give my 'boyfriend' to a girl who actually saw and still will be seeing.. All of him." You smile.

"DISGUSTING BITCH!" She roars, trying to run and beat you only to be held back once again.

"Disgusting? I should be the one feeling repugnance right now but I pity you, I mean.. who the hell do you think you are? You're nothing but a clown right now."

Seia tries to get to you but to no avail, a mistress was winning like there was no space left for her to claim the throne.

"You're nothing but a toy! He'll leave you once he's bored!" Seia sobs.

"Do you think I care? I can easily do the same but both of us satisfy each other.. extremely good.. Kuroo loves me."

"He doesn't feel love but lust!"

"Lust?" You fired back, you were really gonna lose it. "Oi! I was just playing with you, but calling it lust? You have no right to tell what my husband feels about me."

"H-husband?" Seia whispers, confused as you roll your eyes.

"I got mad when your father asked him for a favor and kiss you at that goddamn party.. just so your dumbass ex would leave you alone but actually thinking he's yours? How delusional of you."

Seia shakes her head, unable to believe what she heard.

"You aren't his wife.."

Rolling your eyes once again, you take off the glove on your left hand and show it to her, revealing the beautiful and clearly expensive wedding ring on your finger.

Seia looks in utter disbelief as you take a look at it yourself.

"Let me introduce myself once again.. Hello, I am Y/n.. Kuroo Y/n."

Seia lets out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

Kuroo suddenly comes out, coming over to give you a peck on the lips not noticing Seia at all.

A kid suddenly comes running in, hugging Kuroo's legs.

"Kireina-chan~" He purrs, bending down to grab his daughter, turning to you.

"Shall we go now, Kitten?" He purrs in his husky voice, looking at you like you meant the world.

You nodded and you 3 head out only for you to stop and turn to Seia before taking a step outside.

"I am a mistress, the other term of course, but one thing's for sure.. I am the Legal Mistress"

╰─────────────── •