·˚✎ ﹏ Kuroo x Reader

put your head on my shoulders

Don't judge this one shot by its title

Just read this with caution, I wrote this with crackhead energy.

Written: September 24, 2020

╭─────────── •

Euphoria filled the air along with laughter and music.

Nekoma High's Graduation Ball was lively as ever.

You already had your fair share of dancing, You sat on your seat as you snacked on the marshmallows you got earlier.

You watched other students still eating their heart out, You sighed out of boredom.

You felt someone's hot breath against your neck as you got scooped up.

You turned your head to see your roaster head boyfriend, a blush graced your cheeks.

"Oi, Put me down Tetsu!" You pouted, Some eyes were on you.

You both were like the hot and cool senpai couple, Both your bodies were much more mature than others.

Your close friends would always joke about you both doing the deed, The natural chemistry and real love you both have is just too obvious.

You and Kuroo had joked about doing it, Kuroo might look like the guy who had done it many times but you both were still virgins.

You both would occasionally help each other but never to the extent of doing it, Despite that play boy look on your boyfriend's face He was a responsible man.

The wine red dress you were wearing just showed your perfect curves, and Kuroo got even hotter. (Like honestly, how tf)

He chuckled, "Did I startle you, Darling?" He teased, He sat down on the chair you sat on earlier and he placed you on his lap.

You pouted, He nuzzled your neck, breathing in your addictive scent.

"Are you bored?" He asked, you nodded almost squirming when he placed a kiss on your sweet spot.

The music turned off and the lights on the stage lit up, Nekoma's so called singing prince went up stage with his guitar.

"Good evening everyone, I'll be singing Put your head on my shoulder by Paul Anka" He smiled, claps followed as he adjusted the mic.

"Let me entertain you, Kitten" Kuroo's words caught you off guard, your face turning red.

Maybe it wasn't a good idea picking the table at the very back, No one was around you since they gathered at the front.

You were absolutely not prepared for this one, When the guy started singing, Kuroo decided to sing along.

(A/N: they sung at the same time, I think its obvious which one is singing which lyrics )

"Put your head on my shoulders"

"Put your Legs  on my shoulders"

Oh god, The guy's sweet voice was totally different from Kuroo's deep and intoxicating voice.

"Hold me in your arms, Baby"

"Hold me in your thighs, baby~"

You felt so small sitting on his lap, you froze on the spot.

"Squeeze me oh so tight, Show me, That you love me too"

"Squeeze me oh so tight, Show me, Cut my air supply off"

"Put your lips next to mine, Dear"

"Won't you kiss me once? Baby, Just a kiss goodnight, Maybe"

"Put your hands on my head, Dear"

"Pull me closer now, Baby, Is it all too much? Maybe"

"You and I will fall in love~"

You feel his hand on your thigh, You immediately fly off him.

You grabbed on the table as you panted, face redder than ever.

"Oi, Y/N-chan.. Are you okay?" Lev asked as he and Yaku walked to you.

Before you could answer, Kuroo placed his arm around your waist.

"Are you tired babe? Should we go home?" Kuroo asked, The fake concern on his voice held back his smirk.

You obviously felt bothered right now, It'll be dangerous going home with Kuroo but let's face it, You didn't want to protest and make up an awkward lie.

You nodded, Kuroo grinned and said his goodbyes before leaving to take care of you tonight.

(A/N: I'll let y'all imagine what happens nexts)

╰─────────────── •

please follow me for more🍙
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ _dalguchi

check out the whole thing! credits to ruffletuffles!♡
https://youtu.be/HvxZIBgAAWM
https://youtu.be/xTH7WU1kaDU