·˚✎ ﹏ Miya Atsumu x Reader

in love
// request are open~ 🔪 //
↳ genre: murder(is dat even--)
↳ warning/s: killing & yandere y/n(?)
↳ written: 10/31/20
↳ published: 10/31/20
↳ a/n: happy halloween, rushed story. First time writing such morbidity sswowlsmnsnfs

╭─────────── •

"Right? Atsumu is good at volleyball and all but he's dumb and annoying!" Oh for the love of Oden, you can't believe you were hearing this.

People talking bad about your boyfriend always get on your nerves.

You know everyone had something bad to say, but when you heard it escape your own best friend's lips, you were furious.

It was sickening, such repugnance filled your system as your eyes darken and haze of never before experienced heinous thoughts cloud your mind.

Your hands were folded below your chest, she was standing right in front of you, not noticing the sharpest daggers you shot her way.

She noticed the intense staring of the people walking past her, her eyes looking back to meet yours.

The calm look on your face was in contrast to the anger you felt, you smiled as she shivered.

"H-hi there Y/n-san.. " She stuttered, walking to you with shaking legs, she knew better to speak ill about her senior's significant other.

"Hi F/n" you spoke with a honeyed voice and all.

"Y-your face.." She pointed out, changing the topic to avoid confrontation.

Surprised you wiped your face, looking at your palm to see blood, a chuckle escaped your smiling lips as you replied "I was dissecting pigs.."

"Oh! Are you still up for the movies? Tsumu is inviting Samu, I hope you don't mind" you questioned, she immediately nodded.

"Y/n! Babe!" Your smile widens, looking behind you to meet your boyfriend's face as his hands go around your waist.

You pull him in a passionate kiss, not caring who saw or what they thought, you love him with every organ and limb you had, were you obsessed? You deny that, you are in love, and that is that.

You pull back, letting him breath as your eyes take a glance at your friends face, with a smirk on your lips.

You go tense upon feeling Atsumu hug you, a fruitful laugh as your reply.

"Tsum-tsum.. I just dissected pigs, you'll get blood on you" you laugh.

"You should dissect those annoying girls who won't shut up too" He huffed.

With pleasure..

You hum, looking at yourself in the mirror.

The dress hugged your glorious figure, the black tight fabric in contrast with your glowing and soft skin caused by your vanilla lotion.

Your h/l h/c hair doing the finishing touches along with fox ears, it was quite extra for a dinner and movie night but you rarely had a chance to be this free.

You jump out of surprise due to a slap on your behind, sighing after you see the smirk on Atsumu's face as a raspy bark escapes those fine lips, trying his best to imitate a fox.

A smoky and low howl you did as a replied, making the boy intoxicated, lulling him in even more.

"Damn.. I love you so much" He growled, crashing his lips on yours as his hands roamed your body.

(I ain't writing smut, this is as far as I can go--

You smirk before pushing him back knowing well where this would go, "Get a hold of yourself, foxy" you teased.

You hear a knock on the door, you walk over and open it to see your friend wearing her pink dress and pig ears as you both planned.

"WAH! Y/n-san you look so gorgeous! Our darn uniform has been hiding your figure!" She complimented with stars on her eyes.

You laugh, thanking her for the compliment by exchanging one yourself.

"What are you dressed as, Atsumu-san?" She asked.

"Uh.. I heard people from campus calling me that uh.. Sangwoo dude and Y/n thought of it as a joke and forced me to dress as him.."

"And you look handsome.." you wink at him.

Your laughters and the twin's arguments filled the air, you just finished the movie and were walking to a restaurant.

"YOU FINISHED MY POPCORN!" Atsumu roars.

"Yer not gonna finish it anyways" Osamu rolls his eyes as you all enter the restaurant.

The food was great, you all had drinks and shared talks about school.

All things went downhill when your eyes found your friend's phone, it was opened to a conversation and she recently sent.

'Yeah, he dressed like Sangwoo lol will he kill me? And is y/n his yoonbum?'

A trigger inside you clicked like thunderclap, frustration ringing in your head as you take a gulp of your champagne.

Osamu and Atsumu were summoned home by Mama Miya, leaving you and the pig alone.

You invited her to hang in your house for sometime, excusing it as you were scared of being home alone without Atsumu.

She sat on your couch as you got her a special drink, after getting the glass of wonder you handed it to her.

She gets it, talking about things which you muted due to the rage boiling on the pit of your being.

"Is Atsumu that annoying?" You asked casually, grabbing a champagne bottle on your mini fridge next to the couch.

She coughs, taking a sip of the drink "U-uh.. No!"

You take a glance at her, "You know I hate liars.."

Was the last thing she heard before you broke the bottle on her head with the wrath you never knew you had as she passed out shortly after.

(Timeskip since I don't wanna write that part---)

He enters the basement, guessing from your soft humming you were in here.

The smell of blood and flesh attacks his nose, eyes widenening but not completely surprised when he sees the body on the floor.

His eyes found you, looking at the body as you crouched down, creating little cuts on the lifeless limbs.

"Y/n.." he calls and you immediately jump up, you turn and smile at him.

He looked at the body in disbelief and you pout, "She was saying mean things about you.." you say with puppy eyes.

He runs to you, endulfing you in the tighest hug.

"Watch the dress, I just dissected a pig.

You were both in love with each other, and if one is in love..

They would do anything..

╰─────────────── •

(I'm sorry what did I just write---)