·˚✎ ﹏ Tsukishima x Reader

love foolish [teaser?]
↳ genre:
↳ warning/s: nothing ig
↳ written:
↳ published: 2/17/21
↳ a/n: hello, terribly sorry for the lack of updates, nearing the end of 2020 just wasn't a good time. I wrote this for a while now, been planning to publish this as my first fanfic that isn't a one shot, i already have 13 chapters reader, here's a look at chapter 1 or love foolish!

╭─────────── •
Amongst the pile of pillows and blankets you sat, snuggled with your bolster, body extremely sore yet mind unable to rest.

The stinging pain numbing your feet not even reaching an ounce of your concern, it was normal and yet you have to admit it was part of your everyday consequence.

People would think you'd spare yourself mercy after beating yourself to exhaustion inside that dance studio every afternoon but nope, instead you decided to dance until the night.

It was downpour out there, the sound of rain cannot be missed as the only thing that illuminated the clouded night sky was a small part of the moon left uncovered by the dark clouds.

You sit up, your shoulder feeling like beaten pieces of meat as you dragged your feet up, all because of the rumbling of your stomach.

Heading to the kitchen — which was utterly large for one person who barely stays inside here the whole day and only has a small amount of knowledge in cooking — you go straight to the pantry.

Searching around until you find your desired noodles to which you instantly went and cooked, you usually ate out — your family having some restaurants nearby yet tonight you decided to settle with noodles.

Family having some restaurants? Oh right! I forgot to mention, you Y/n L/n youngest child and only daughter of the president of L/n group — a successful family business.

That explains you having to live in a penthouse despite being an unemployed college student at age 20 yet you hated being called 'the rich man's daughter' because you never thought of your father as one nor you were raised to be one.

Yet a nickname you could never avoid was, 'God's Favorite'.

You wanted people to know you had more to offer, an undeniable skill for dancing and the dedication to work hard.

You had the dream of being an idol, yet desires come with consequences so you desperately push yourself, wanting to entertain and make others happy with not even taking your own needs in consideration.

All your life you have been met with expectations, being put on top of a pedestal even before you were born, not by your family but by people you barely know and likewise, barely know you yet you were willing to sacrifice a part of you just to entertain people — just to see the smiles of people.

So you perfected the image of being okay, a center who delivers the song and owns the stage yet being in a state of confusion.

You flew to New York for college, staying here for 3 years now, you wanted to experience the real deal, the real world people say you miss to experience, yet as what they say 'beginning sweetness never stays' and you fell into a labyrinth inside your own mind.

Your phone rings, snapping you out of your hunger haze — aka stuffing yourself with noodles and leftover kimchi — but not with you choking a bit from surprise.

Stumbling your way to find your phone, throwing away everything that came your way which landed in various places in your living room.

After finding the gadget, you answer the call without hesitation.