Chapter 1: Wrongly Attacked

After a limited amount of debate, I decided to blame Quill for all of this, or Star-Lord or whatever other nonsense he insisted on calling himself. One way or another this was all entirely his fault! If that idiot had just left that accursed orb on that long forgotten planet then none of this would have happened, and more importantly, I would not be on a one-way trip to space jail when I was just seventeen years old!

I hadn't even done anything remotely illegal; I hadn't shot, maimed, or stabbed anyone despite the extremely powerful urges that came up during moments of high stress and annoyance. I had been trained to do all of them too, but thankfully I had will power so to avoid going to jail. But then there was one little slip-up, which I could barely classify as a slip-up, broke my perfect record.

My slip up was caused in part by a very particular fight that I hadn't been involved in, I had only been watching it with mild amusement until I was very wrongly attacked. So yes my response to being attacked was to very purposefully attempt to break somebody's nose, an attempt is the key word there. I didn't even break it!

For heaven's sake, I should have been praised for punching a wanted outlaw in the fact, but no! Now I was the bad guy!

Maybe now would be the time to back up a bit, huh? Step back and start from the beginning.

Well firstly my name is Alexandria Stark, well it was. I'm still a little iffy on how this whole thing works. Not too long ago I had been a regular-ish high school student in New York City. I was also heir to a multi-billion dollar company, the only daughter of one of the richest and smartest men alive, training to be a member of one of the world's greatest spy organization. And the best of all I had been in love with my best friend in the whole world.

For the first time in my life everything had seemed absolutely perfect; so naturally fate had to throw me a curveball.

My memory is still a little fuzzy on what exactly had happened, whenever I looked back to remember everything always seemed like it was a dream. I could remember somebody shouting my name over a roar and the ground almost seemed to shake before the world went black.

But when I did finally open my eyes I realized that not everything was how it seemed, I found myself laying on my back in some soft grass... countless miles away from home. I'll clue you in right now, I had woken up in space.

I found that my ash blond hair had been drained of its pigment, turning it into a startlingly soft shade of white. And then there was also my streak, I think I had been born with it. But then again that was just going off my own speculation since there wasn't really anyone I could ask who would really know. It had once been a lighter shade than the rest of my hair, reminding me of that fashion expert Tracey something, but it had now turned a pretty cool looking electric blue. It was almost like some psycho with Photoshop had gotten a hold of my DNA and had decided I needed a paint job.

So to sum it all up: I had found myself on some planet, lost and without a clue as to what was happening or what to do.

For some reason, neither my high school nor SHIELD had a class to teach me how to deal with this kind of situation.

Thankfully there was one small lifeline that I could cling to in this chaos; from a young age, I had been taught by a very strange man a number of important but probably emotionally scarring lessons. He was an evil man who had recently revealed himself to be a monster and had, of course, tried to kill my father. Because everyone did that. Anyways one of those skills he had taught me was the importance of adaptability, something that would have been extremely important if I had become the head of Stark Industries, as unlikely as it seemed at the moment.

I had calmed myself down, mostly through distracting myself. I began by making up a number of possible theories that could explain these events. Well, I gave it my best shot with the limited amount of data I had gathered.