seize

they both sat hugged up on the couch. seokjin payed no attention to the movie that played. his mind was set on namjoon's strong arms that wrapped around his waist. they were closer than ever before.

namjoon's hard chest pressed against seokjin's back. though namjoon trained long and hard with his father with hiding his emotions and keeping his heartbeat steady, tonight it was different. he was hoping that seokjin did not feel his heart that was racing.

both were entranced by each other, just without the other knowing. the thoughts of waking up each morning with these strong arms wrapped around him plagued his mind. oh how could someone pay attention to a movie when such a man was sitting so close to him. how could one even say they weren't affected by this man whose arms told a story.

who ever could not be affected weren't normal people. seokjin's mind felt as if it was buffering. namjoon's arms were wrapped around him. around him. how many people would kill to be in his position.

namjoon's thoughts weren't really as pg as he'd like them to be. being this close to this beautiful man and having him basically sit on his lap was doing things to him. a part of him just wanted to bend seokjin over and f-

"i'm going get something to drink, you want anything?" seokjin said turning his head towards namjoon. namjoon nodded and said a quick yeah, voice sort of scratchy from it being so dry.

"what is wrong with me?" namjoon said to himself the second seokjin walked out. he was hot, and the covers weren't helping him. these thoughts were going to be his downfall. hell, seokjin's yoga pants were doing him no better.

the way the fabric clung to his thighs and butt. truth be told, that's what caught his eye in the beginning. what pushed him to grab jin's butt back when he was cooking. it was doing things to him.

only the lord knows how much he wanted to just rip those yoga pants off of him. how he wanted to grab seokjin's little hips and fuck him until he couldn't walk anymore. to hear him scream his name would be music to his ears.

but they weren't there yet. they were just dating right now. not confirmed boyfriends. so they weren't even close to the sex part. but was it hard for namjoon, in both ways, yes.

he may not have been one to just fuck around and have sex all the time but seokjin was making it difficult. he needed to clear his mind, he really needed to clear it. seokjin would be back any minute now and the last thing he'd want is for seokjin to walk in and see him semi hard.

seokjin was taking his sweet time in the kitchen. his thoughts weren't so pg either. he went from thinking of waking up in the bed with the other to wanting to feel namjoon inside of him. he didn't know why but it just happened, his thoughts went from sweet to nasty really quick.

he himself was having the same problem as namjoon, these thoughts were going to be the death of him. how was he supposed to look at the younger when his mind keeps going back to being pinned up against the wall by namjoon and getting fucked senseless.

why were these thoughts here anyway, they've known each other for about a month and a half. you shouldn't think these thoughts about someone you barely know. but then again, he had these same thoughts when he first met him in the cafe.

he took a deep breath and tried to push the thoughts out with more pure ones like puppies and kittens. he grabbed both cups filled with apple juice, because it's the superior juice, and walked into the living room. he handed namjoon his drink and he took a sip out of it immediately.

"thank you." namjoon said while setting the cup down on the coaster. he then laid back onto the couch and opened his arms for seokjin to come lay down in.

seokjin sat his cup down next to namjoon's and laid down next to namjoon. they played the movie again getting more and more comfortable in each other's arms. the two finally let go of the dirty thoughts and focused on the movie.

soon enough seokjin was laying on namjoon's chest with his arms wrapped around his torso. namjoon absentmindedly played with seokjin's purple hair luring him off into a deep sleep. the movie ended and namjoon looked down seeing the older fast asleep on his chest.

he smiled, not having the heart to move the resting boy. he lightly scooted down so he wasn't in a seated position. seokjin was still asleep snuggling deeper into the younger chest. namjoon cooed at the older before falling into a deep slumber as well...