3. "Questions"

Aaliyah's Point of View

She snapped her fingers in my face "Hello?! I'm talking to you."

"I'm Aaliyah."

"Well Aaliyah, stay away from my boyfriend. Got it?!"

I nodded my head and headed back towards the library. I knew this was a bad idea in the first place. I never listen to my first instincts. Just the fact of finally feeling wanted by someone took over my emotions. The fact I don't have to hide just made me happy. But, everything's to good to be true I guess.

I looked back behind me before the lunch doors closed completely.

Jacob and his girlfriend were arguing.

So much for a friend. I didn't realize where I was going and bumped into somebody.

"S-Sorry."

"Its okay, happens all the time."

Tears of frustration rolled down my face and I didn't even notice it.

"Wait, are you crying?"

I didn't respond I just cried even more, unable to hold it in.

"Aww, don't cry." She started guiding me to the girls bathroom.

I washed my face and told her what happened.

"You came across paths with Nicole, bad move."

"Oh Thats her name? She just told me she was Jacob's girlfriend. When I left they were arguing."

"Yeah, so like how did you and Princeton meet?" She asked sitting on the sink.

"Princeton?" I asked confused.

"Jacob, most of us call him Princeton or Prince." She explained.

"Besides you and another girl he was the only one nice to me. We have spanish together and he said he would tutor me. But why is Nicole like so over protective over him?"

"She's crazy. He's been trying to break it off with her for a couple of weeks now."

"Wow, by the way, whats your name?"

"Oh I'm Meena Chres' girlfriend."

"Oh. Cool."

The bell rung and I had to go to Biology next.

"Well Bye Meena."

She threw up a piece sign and went the other way. Then I was on my way to Biology. I went in the class and saw Jacob. I wanted to cry again but I can't over something so stupid. I'm so emotional. I went up to the teacher and told her I was new and asked where to sit. She said anywhere so I decided to sit in the back corner, far as possible from Jacob. Then the teacher started to tell us about the periodic table and stuff. She said we weren't in a lab yet but we will in two weeks because its under construction. I started doodling in my notebook when someone tapped my shoulder. I prayed it wasn't Jacob or Nicole and was relieved when It was my friend Jessica.

"Hey Liyah girl." She said in a ghetto voice.

I giggled "Hey Jecca girl."

"UmmHuh listen, I heard you got sumn going on with pretty boy Princeton."

"Oh my god, nothing. Nothing at all. For one he has a crazy girlfriend and that's never gonna happen. I was already already partially killed in my sleep. I don't need it again." I rolled my eyes and turned around to face the teacher. Thanks Jessica for pissing me off.

After Biology was over I was happy when my last 3 classes didn't have Jacob, Nicole an Jessica in my class. They're just irritating. After my last hour I went to my locker. When I closed it I saw Demetrius.