Caught Reading Fanfics (Charli X Light)

(Charli always had a crush on Light! Light never knew about this. Charli was always to chicken to ask him out, but she found out a way to have her reality she guessed like come true? She has been reading fanfics about her and Light! Everytime Light comes in and she was reading fan fiction, she would always exit out the tab!)

Light: Hey Cha——
Charli: HOLD UP

(Charli Exit out of the tab)

(Light sees her exit out her tab)

Light: Charli, what were you watching?
Charli: Oh it wasn't important!!!
Light: Oh, really?
Charli: Yeah!
Light: Ok!
Light's Mind: This is not ok!!!

(Light just leaves the room!)

Charli: Welp back to the fan fiction!

(Ok this is a part from the Pocky Game fan fiction so I suggest you read that chapter 1st!)

Jaxx: So guys, up for a challenge?
Charli: Light, are you?
Light: If you're down, I'm down
Charli: No if you're down, I'm down!
Light: No I——
Jaxx: OKAY LETS JUST GET INTO IT!!! How it works is one person hits one part of the sticks and the other bites the other part! First person to chicken out loses!
Light: Okay! So who goes first?
Jaxx: How about you and Charli?
Charli: Sure!

(Back to reality)
Charli: WOW this is obviously a trick!
Light: What's a trick?
Charli: Ahhh
(Charli exits out the window!)
Charli: Did you read anything?
Light: No I didn't, but I know it something important unlike what you said!
Charli: Oh it isn't anything!
Light: Ok fine! I'll leave!
Charli: Oh okay!

(Light leaves)

Charli: Ok what's next?

(Light leaves out of frustration! Light then goes downstairs to Zach for help)

Light: Hey Zach
Zach: Oh Hey Light! You look flustered, are you okay?
Light: Oh Yeah I'm Fine! I just need your help!
Zach: Oh! What for!
Light: Well, I need you distract Charli!
Zach: Oh Okay? What do you want me to do?

(Light Explains The Plan, Zach is in shock, but does it anyway because he owed Light)

Zach: Ok that's the plan!

(Zach tip toes upstairs and sneaked in her room quietly, he sneaks behind Charli and grabs her hands and covers her mouth!)

Zach: LIGHT GET UP HERE I GOT HER!
Light: Coming!

(Zach looks at Charli's screen and sees fanfics of her and Light, this is when Zach felt like giving Charli some pity! He closed Charli's door and locks it so Light could not get in, which gave Charli time to exit the website!)

Light: ZACH LET ME IN!!!
Charli: Hey Zach, thanks for letting me go I guess...
Zach: Don't worry about it! But if you peeve me off! I will tell Light about your little secret!
Charli: Oh okay thanks!

(Zach unlocks the door and opens it)

Light: WHAT WAS THAT!!!
Zach: Sorry!
Light: Can you at least tell me what she was doing?
Zach: No lol
Light: WHAT!!!!

(A few days past, Charli been reading her fanfics, and Zach, Drake, Light, and Jaxx were thinking of a boys only sleepover!)

Drake: We got everything we need, right?
Jaxx: Heck ya!
Light: I'm a bit scared of this!
Zach: Huh why?
Light: I mean you guys aren't the most trustworthy people!!!
Drake: He has a point...
Jaxx: Wha- Wait Drake, you aren't even gonna deny it?
Drake: I mean we have done a lot of terrible things to Light because he is the most chicken from the whole squad, and he is very weak! The only person who think Light is a strong person is Charli!
Light: Hey!
Jaxx: I mean it's true Light you can't deny that!

(It was night and the girls were out eating dinner while the boys were having a sleepover! Everything was boring until they played truth or dare!)

Jaxx: Why not Let Light ask somebody first since he is the most chicken lol!
Light: HEY! But sure!

(Light looks at Zach)

Light: Hey Zach!
Zach: Yeah!
Light: Truth or dare!
Zach: I would usually pick dare but you suck at them so truth!
Light: Tell me what Charli was reading!
Zach: Light I can't!
Light: Welp you lost the game-
Zach: OKAY CHARLI WAS READING FANFICTION
Light: Oh what so bad about that?
Zach: It was about her and you, Light!

(Light starts to blush A LOT! Like in a crimson red! Jaxx, Drake, and Zach start to laugh hysterically over this!)

Zach: Welp it's your turn LIGHT!! Truth o-
Light: Dare!
Zach: Hmmm ok I see the confidence!
Light: Just say it!
Zach: *Opens up phone and goes to fanfic* Reenact this with Charli!!!!

(Light just looks at Zachs phone in shock! He didn't want to do it, but didn't want to give up that easily!)

Light: Fine...
Jaxx: Woah he actually agreed to do it!
Drake: Go Light! You'll maybe get a girlfriend out of thi-
Light: SHUT UP DRAKE!!!

(Here is the mini fanfic Light has to convince Charli to reenact with!)

Charli woke up feeling a slight tug on her body! She looks over to see that Light is just cuddling her! She kisses Light in the forehead and laid there to not wake him up! Light finally wake up, looking directly at Charli and kissing her on the lips!

The end!

Light: Okay no way Charli would agree to this...

(The boys have played a little more game and got ready to sleep before Light has a realization! Charli does not keep a password on her computer! So when the others were "asleep", Light snuck out the room to go on the computer and checked her history!)

Jaxx P.O.V
It seems like Light just left the room to go to.... Charli's room? That's kinda odd so I decided it would be okay to follow him! What I found was extremely funny! I see Light on Charli's computer looking at fanfics about themself! I just didn't say anything and left hoping that Charli came back home!
End Of P.O.V

(The girls finally get home! Alex, Jade, and Charli were gonna go to their rooms to go sleep, until Charli noticed her light is on! [Guess since Light was there he really LIGHTen the room!] She tip-toes into her room and gasp at what she saw! She saw Light reading the fanfics she was reading!)

Charli: GASP!
Light: Charli! Hehehe!
Charli: Uhhh I can explain?
Light: Do you really spend all your time reading this stuff?
Charli: What you tripping my dude!
Light: -_-
Charli: O-O
Light: ~_~
Charli: Okay fine yes!
Light: Why read them?
Charli: I uhhh- ummm- I soooo-
Light: When we could do it in real life! >_O
Charli: Huh?!?!

(Light comes close to Charli and kisses her!)

Light: I freaking love you!

(Charli could not believe her ears!)

Light: Oh! And Zach dared me to do this with you tomorrow in Truth or Dare!

Wow! This is my longest chapter I made so far! Chight or Charli x Light to me is the best ship! If you ship it to here are some Chight oneshots by somebody else here is the link!
Https://www.wattpad.com/story/240546028-chight-oneshots
It's also in the comment below! Thanks you so much!