Asking For Permission (Charli x Light)

Prompt: Charli was just playing video games by herself. Only by herself! Not with anybody else, or for a video, she was just trying to have fun! Light walks in and wanted to just be with Charli, until everything just takes an unexpected turn! (Remember that everybody here is supposed to be living in the same place, so they are in rooms)

Charli: OMG yay I won! I think I can now finally win a round in among us as the imposter against the squad!

(While Charli celebrates her win, she hears a knock on her door. Charli got up from her chair and went up to answer the door. She is a bit surprised to see Light standing at the door looking down and asks what he needed)

Charli: Oh hey, Light!

Light: Hi Charli...

Charli: So do you need anything?

Light: I mean- not like NEED! I mean I guess I would really wa-

Charli: Do you want to hang out in my room?

Light: *Sighs* Yeah... I do...

Charli: Great! You can sit right next to me while I play, or you can sit on my bed!

Light: Oh okay! Thanks!

(Light came in and sat on her bed. Light looked down and started to mumble to himself. He started to blush intensely. Charli went back to playing her game, while talking to Light!)

Charli: So, how was your day, Light?

Light: Oh- It was fine... Thanks for asking...

Charli: Did you do anything interesting today?

Light: No... not really...

Charli: Oh okay then! So, are you gonna do anything later?

Light: No... I was planning to just hang out with you :D!

Charli: Oh that's nice! So what do you want to do?

(Light didn't say anything. Charli asked again, but Light didn't answer. She then asked for one last time. Then, Light finally answered her!)

Light: Make out with you!!!

(Light puts his hands around Charli's neck and pulled her out of her chair! He then pins Charli to the wall! He puts his face closer and closer to Charli's)

Light: Is it okay If I kiss you...

(Charli looks at Light. She is blushing intensely)

Charli: I wouldn't mind at all!

(Light smiles at the fact that she said said she wouldn't mind! He presses his lips against Charli's. They slid down the wall till the point they were just laying on the floor!  They soon break the kiss to catch air. Charli was about to get up, until Light Sat her back down. Charli smiles at Light! Light tilts Charli's head! Charli knows exactly what's gonna happen, she just let Light do what he was gonna do! He started to kiss her neck. Charli felt a bit funny because she is sensitive in that area, but she didn't care! All she cared about was Light! Everything felt perfect, until somebody walked in)

Alex: Hey Charli! The pizza is he-

Light & Charli: OH GEEZ!

Alex: OMG I'M SORRY GUYS!

Light: WAIT ALEX ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!

(Alex ran away)

(Light and Charli stares at each other blushing! They both knew they were screwed, so they panicked! Or at least Charli did!)

Light: So round 2?

(Charli looks at Light, with a happy expression)

Charli: I'm looking forward to it!