3 Roses (Jade x Drake)

Prompt: Somebody sends a Rose Everyday to Jade for 3 days, and Jade has no idea who the culprit could be!

(This is not Hanahaki diesease. I don't like reading Hanahaki diesease because I don't like when a main character from a ship I ship dies. I know with the Hanahaki Diesease a cure is the other person liking you, but I don't chance it. I know it's fan fiction, but I don't like to read very depressing stuff, it legit makes me tear up. This is just what I think of it, it's okay If you like, just to me, I just don't)

(Day 1)

Jade's P.O.V

I wake up in my bed (I mean, I'm gonna assume that Jade sleeps on her bed). The birds were chirping, the sun was rising, (and another stereotypical thing happens when you wake up in a fanfiction). I check my phone and just go read comments on the video we just made with the squad. I then got off and looked to the right of me (Or left? I'm not thinking about it right now, I might say something later that completely goes against it) and see a Rose and a note that says for Me? I got up and just inspected the rose. Nothing was off about it, so I just got enough energy, walked downstairs, got a vase, filled it with water, and added the rose in the vase.

(Day 2)

Jade P.O.V

I was just talking to Alex, Charli, and Light. We weren't just talking about anything Important. Me and Alex were just teasing how much of a simp Charli is towards Light. I excuse myself to go to the bathroom. I look in the bathroom, and see another rose with a note saying it's for ME! Honestly a bit surprised that this set up is even here. Knowing anyone in the place, the paper would've been shredded and the rose would've been in 18 pieces. Especially when it in the bathroom. I just took the rose and just added it to the vase.

(Day 3)

Jade P.O.V

Everybody know what's happening to me. I don't know how to feel, I don't know if I should feel excited, or if I should feel creeped out. Idk if this is a cruel prank, or somebody actually likes me. Today, everybody seemed different around me, it was like everybody was avoiding me. Like I never existed to them. It was like they didn't wanna associate with me. They just, didn't want me to be with them. I go to my room feeling a bit down. I them see Drake placing a Rose with a note that specifically says "For Jade". I didn't wanna say anything, but I instinctively gasped. Drake looks back at Jade with shock. 

End Of P.O.V

Drake: Oh I guess you caught me

Jade: Hehe, yeah...

Drake: Hmmmm, I guess I'm gonna leave...

Jade: WAIT NO! STAY! I WANNA TALK TO YOU

Drake: Wait really? Okay then.

(Jade and Drake both sat on Jade's bed)

Jade: Everybody has been ignoring me today, it's nice to talking to people! It makes me feel included! :D

Drake: Ima be honest with you... the whole squad knew about this from the start. I've told them what I was gonna do to you for the week, but you caught me, so this just stopped earlier than I anticipated...

Jade: Oh. That's nice!

Drake: You don't think I'm creepy?

Jade: Not really. I've been putting the flowers in that vase right there!

Drake: Oh, well thanks! I gotta go now! Me and the boys were gonna go hang out together...

Jade: Oh okay, but before you go...

(Jade kisses Drake on the lips. The kiss only lasted for about 5 seconds. Drake eyes lit up with sparkles in his eyes!)

(I was originally gonna make a whole fanfic book about this with Charli and Light. I was gonna call the book "Roses From You", but the book "Secrets" plot seemed like it would've been a bit better (and I'm pretty happy with doing that!). I was like "Oh I'll do it next time!", but "Operation S.H.I.P" beated "Roses From You". I tried doing it again, but "It's What We Have To Do" seemed like better idea. My last straw was with I did "My Best Friends" before doing this idea. Remember, all of these books are Charlight/Chight themed. When you do stuff like writing A LOT OF fanfiction books, you gonna one day realize that you can't do every idea you think of. This has been an Idea for like a month, and when I finally do it, it's not even Charlight/Chight based. Not all ideas are gonna go like you intend it, and that's ok depending on how you view it :D)