Love Story (Light x Charli)

(Ok the song is not gonna be exactly like the oneshot! This isn't gonna be like Romeo and Juliet [and like so many people died trying to be together and they both died at the end like wtw that was a waste of time] This is gonna be like Charli needs Light in her life and realize this when he went to go hang out with the boys!)

Charli P.O.V
I woke up, excited to see Light! I change to comfier clothes and go to Light's room, but he isn't even there! I started to worry about him ALOT! I mean, what if something bad happened to him? (What if he was sent to the gulag?!?!?!) I my worry about Light just grew bigger and bigger! All Charli was thinking about was terrible things happening to Light! Charli just ended out calling Light!

End Of P.O.V

Charli: Oh hey Light!
Light: Oh hey Charli! Why did you call me?
Charli: Oh I was just worried about where you were so I called you to make sure that you were ok :D
Light: Oh that's nice! Why I am doing just fine! How are you?

(Charli and Light kept on communicating with each other! After like 45 minutes, another person got in the call and interrupted Light! It was Jaxx!)

Jaxx: Oh hey Charli!
Charli: Hey! I was talking to Light!
Jaxx: Oh sorry! I just watched you to just talk for45 minutes WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT!!!
Charli: Oh it's nothing!

(Hangs Up)

(Charli sighs in relief! Charli heart beat slows down a bit while she says)

Charli: At least gets is alright!