Ch 12- checkup and brace talk

Daniel tricked me to have a checkup, by taking my phone away. I wasn't that happy with this but at least I am getting my phone back after this stupid checkup.

I was now sitting in the exam chair in the exam room. Daniel was preparing the tray of things behind me. He was me snapping a pair of gloves on and a mask.

First things first he goes the xrays which were done in a few minutes. He then removed the lead jacket. Then places the bib on me, reclined me back and positions the light and was now holding his mirror and explorer over my head

"Open" he says

I open my mouth and he begins examining my teeth. He taps each tooth luckily no pain.

"Your teeth are beautiful" he says

" then I didn't have to come" I try to say but he still had his tools in my mouth.

He didn't respond to me. He then he starts the cleaning "what kind of toothpaste would you like?" He asks

"Bubblegum" I say

He grabs the bubblegum toothpaste and opens the pod. Then dips the toothbrush in it and begins brushing my teeth really good.
He finishes after 5 minutes of brushing, using water and suction, his tools. It didn't hurt or anything like that.

He then lastly flossed and lastly rinses out my mouth.

He returns the chair to normal state. "Alright, I know this is an uncomfortable topic to talk about, I brung up the topic a couple years ago, well you need braces"

I look at him.

"Why" I say

"Because they are good for your teeth" he says then prepares something.
He finishes then rolls to in front of me and shows molds.

"I need to take them" he says

I roll my eyes and open my mouth a bit.
He did one mild at a time. 2 minutes of disgusting goo. It wanted to make you gag.
Good thing I don't have a crazy gag reflex like a lot of people do.

He takes it out and does the other mold. Another 2 min.

He finally finishes a few minutes later and gives me a cup of water to rinse with and spit in the sink.

"My orthodontist Dr. Caleb Willard , or you can call him Caleb if you want, is Gonna give you an orthodontic examination before you leave, he will be in shortly" Daniel said and he removes his gloves and mask and takes a seat on the other stools.

I sigh.

I don't wanna orthodontic examination

A few minutes later, another man opened the door and walks in. Omg he was cute and young.
I felt a blush coming on. He has to be in his twenties or something, but he still looks so young!

"Hello, I'm dr. Caleb Willard" he says and sits down and applies gloves and a mask.

"I'm Chloe" I say

"Nice to meet you Chloe, nice to see you Daniel" he says and reclined me back and picks up his tools.

"I already did the molds" Daniel says

"Thanks" Caleb said

"Open" Caleb says

I open and let him look in my mouth.

"Did those last two baby teeth come out Daniel?" Caleb asks

"One did, the other one doesn't wanna come out though" Daniel says

"Well if it doesn't come out when she gets braces, you need to pull it" Caleb says

"I understand." Daniel says

Caleb takes the tools out of my mouth.
"No one is taking my tooth out!" I yell

"Chloe, I'm sorry" Caleb said

Daniel just sat there looking guilty as he is the one who had to pull it out.

Caleb finishes the orthodontic examination and finally takes his gloves and mask off and returns the chair to normal state. I get up from the chair

"Chloe, stay seated, we weren't leaving till you get that tooth pulled" Daniel said getting up.
He left the room for a second. Then comes back with a fresh set of tools.

"Let's get this over and done with" he said

I start worrying.