𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗

Lucifer was there, standing beside Amenadiel and Michael, frozen in shock. It has been thousands of years since he last saw his father, getting a final glimpse of him as he fell from heaven. He couldn't describe all the emotions he was feeling.

After all, his father abandoned him for millennia and just decided to appear at the worst timing. Lucifer felt pure hatred as he stood there, steps away from the man who abandoned him and banished him to a place of fear and torment. His own father, who left him alone to rule Hell for thousands of years was now suddenly being so understanding and becoming like a fatherly figure for once? While he felt hatred and betrayal, he also had this small, longing desire to reunite with his father and call him 'Dad' for once.

Lucifer finally snapped out of it and decided to make up his mind. He started to belt out words that he didn't even realize he was saying.

" WHY DAD? WHY NOW OUT OF ALL THOSE TIMES I WISHED YOU WERE THERE TO SUPPORT ME, WHY NOW? WHY MANIPULATE ME ALL THIS TIME?"

Tears started flowing down Lucifer's cheeks as he started to lose control of everything he was saying. His devil face came out and his voice had changed into his low growl. He couldn't help but cry while saying everything he was longing to say to God.

" YOU HAVE MANIPULATED ME ALL MY LIFE, WHY BRING THE DETECTIVE INTO ALL THIS MESS? HUH,DAD? AS IF MANIPULATING AND TRAUMATIZING ME MY ENTIRE LIFE WASN'T ENOUGH."
"The detective, is sweet, kind, caring, and selfless to a nauseating degree. Why, dad? WHY BRING HER INTO ALL YOUR CELESTIAL STUFF?

He collapsed on the floor as he returned to his human form. Amenadiel helped carry him back up on his feet. He started regaining consciousness as he pulled out his flask from his jacket.

He still couldn't believe that out of all people, God appeared to break their fight among the brothers. Michael then proceeded to speak to God, on how Lucifer exploited his special powers and is manipulating Chloe to fall in love with him. God had enough of all their bullshit and stories so he yelled at them.

" Amenadiel, I sent you here to bring Lucifer back to Hell, yet you failed to do that and even had a child with a mortal! Michael, I had faith in you that you would do good things, but you ended up deciding to sabotage your brother's life. And you, Lucifer. You're finally putting your life and time here on Earth to good use. I'm proud of you, Lucifer."

God quickly disappeared and left the three of then in shock and awe.

"What did he just say to me?  Did he actually say that he is proud of me? His failure of a son who he banished to hell? He couldn't process everything that had just happened in those 5 minutes. Those 5 minutes where he was blinded by rage and fear.

Michael told Lucifer " I'm not done with you, brother". Michael too, left. He knew that Michael was making some sort of "master grand plan"  but he had little time to care. Lucifer and Amenadiel no choice but to unfreeze time.

They were back to the busy and crowded police station workplace, surrounded by the smell of coffee, donuts, and sweat. Lucifer remembered at that moment, what Michael had told him before he left.

"Oh, Im not done with you yet, brother. At this point, dear Chloe Decker is just what I need to ruin your life. So, make the most of your time with her. Oh, before she turns into those objects that you destroy in your path."
Those words hit Lucifer hard and had already sunken deep into his mind.