𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛

inspiration - ( twitter: @prqtectchloe )
Maze and Trixie went back inside their hotel room to rest and sleep. Lucifer and Chloe decided to stay outside and catch up with each other. They were sitting beside each other, under the infinite black blanket of the night sky with the bright sparkling stars shining above them. Lucifer and Chloe stared at the sky, laying down on the sand, beside each other, looking in awe at the amount of stars shining down them. It was as if the sky decided to show everything, just for the two of them.

Lucifer wrapped his arm around Chloe's head so she could be comfortable while laying on the sand. The sound of waves crashing on the shoreline, the sound of small insects in the woods, the cracking sound of the bonfire, all they could ever think about at that moment was their love for each other.

"You know Detective, each of those stars are people who have done good in their life."
"Well I'm sure you are one of those, Lucifer."
"Used to. I used to be the brightest star, hence Morningstar. But I enjoy it down here now. Beside you."
"Awe, Lucifer. Well I'm sure that one way or another, you will soon find your place up there. Hopefully beside me."

Both of them turned their heads to look at each other, staring into each others eyes. For them, it was better than looking at the sea of stars. Both of them leaned in and kissed. A small peck then turned into a passionate kiss, devouring each other on the sand. They felt this new feeling that they never felt before. Sparks flowed through their veins and this new sensation caused them to feel their love for one another burning from inside them.

Lucifer grabbed Chloe's hand and led her back inside the hotel. Both of them couldn't wait for the elevator so they continued kissing and hitting the walls of the elevator. When they got into their room, Chloe wasted no time and pushed Lucifer down onto the bed. Chloe managed to unbutton his shirt halfway, just enough to see his muscles underneath. As Lucifer was laying down on the bed shirtless, Chloe thought about teasing him just to see the reaction on his face. She slowly unbuttoned her cherry minidress, while staring at Lucifer, who was blushing and clearly fluttered. She slowly made her way up Lucifer's body. She unbuckled his belt and folded it neatly beside her. She could see Lucifer nervously looking at her well-toned body, while trying to get himself together. Chloe then handcuffed her hands to the headboard of her bed, while Lucifer smirked at her and made his way onto the bed.

Lucifer breathed into Chloe's neck, sparking a new tingling sensation inside her.

"Will you be a good girl?"

Chloe moaned when she felt his body touch hers, his heat radiating on to her skin. All of the things she was feeling was overwhelming and too much for her. She loved this new Lucifer, adventurous, daring, and rough. As he explored every inch of her skin, she never wanted him to stop.

They woke up in the morning, the sheets everywhere, the clothes on the floor, and their hair all riled up. Lucifer looked at Chloe sleeping beside him, and he knew that both of them were for each other.

He knew that they were meant to be together.

"I know that you're asleep right now,

but I want you to know Chloe that I,

love you.

Even if i were in another universe,

I would find my way to you.

Even if I weren't on Earth,

I would watch over you as a star

in the night sky.

And that

we are

incredible."