𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘

That's when Lucifer came to realize something. If the Blade was thrown in with his mother, she could also be the reason why the blade is here again. His mother was back on Earth again. He couldn't understand how and why she is here again, but she's back.

But in whose body?

"CHLOE WHY DID YOU LEAVE LUCIFER?"

Chloe tried explaining everything to Maze, who couldn't believe that Kinley was back from hell, but how?

Maze and Chloe got in the Corvette and began speeding to get to the penthouse in time. They couldn't waste a single second. The Blade of Azrael is deadly to a celestial and Kinley had it. While her mind was clouded by rage and anger, she thought that what if it were all a plan to get Lucifer back to hell? The demons were very upset about Lucifer leaving hell again to spend time on Earth, just to be with Chloe. They tried every opportunity and chance to send someone up, until they thought about Kinley.

Kinley still wanted to complete his mission about the prophecy. He wanted to eliminate Lucifer and send him back to hell, where he belongs. The demons only had one shot to send Kinley back up, but they didn't realize that with sending Kinley to Earth, they accidentally opened the door of another universe. That universe was coincidentally Charlotte's universe, where she used the blade to open up the rip in her universe. The blade had somehow ended in the hands of Kinley, who was now feet away from stabbing
Lucifer to death on the table.

"Kinley, you don't know what you are holding and who you are dealing with."

He was so determined to finish and end his prophecy, he completely ignored everything he heard and just before he was inches away, he collapsed to the floor.

The blade was a mere inch away from Lucifer's scarred and bleeding skin. Just before he was about to die, Maze stabbed Kinley with a blade into his neck. He dropped dead on the floor, releasing the blade from his hand.

"y-You don't kn-ow what yo-u had done. This prophecy should end. Don't-"

Kinley died and his body vanished into thin air as his soul went back to hell. Lucifer could barely open his eyes to see who helped him. Chloe and Maze rushed to his side and tried to keep him awake. Maze then remembered about the one last feather that she got before Lucifer's wings were burned. When she returned to his side, his heart stopped and his pulse was gone.