𝚒'𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐

Maze had tears flowing down her face while trying to get the feather from her room at Linda and Amenadiel's house. She couldn't make sense of everything happening but she had only one thing in her mind. To bring back Lucifer alive. She knew that his soul was probably in Hell and that every second counts.

Lucifer's POV:

I gasped for air and I saw the familiar orange lights above me. I tried to process everything that had happened slowly and thought that I was still in hell. But why am I in Lux? Where's Uriel? Is this still my hell?

I saw Chloe pacing back and forth nervously in the doorway. She then noticed that I had woken up. She rushed to my side and asked if I was okay. How could I be okay when I was in hell for what feels like thousands of years? But then I saw it.

I looked down. Where are my scars? I am certain I was beaten and flogged to death but how could it be that there were no scars? Am I dreaming?

Maze came out from the elevator and saw that I was sitting down on the brown Italian leather sofa. I then gained full consciousnesses when I noticed that Maze didn't smell like booze and sex. That was weird. I still couldn't figure out how I'm suddenly here with no scars on my body. No modern medicine could heal a celestial's body. Nothing that I know of could heal a celestial's body.

---------------+

Lucifer changed into a new pair of clothes and was still confused and lightheaded from everything that just happened. Chloe waited for him on the piano as he freshened up and changed into a new suit. She was deeply concerned about what Lucifer went through while he was in hell. She wanted to understand very emotion that he was feeling. Lucifer came out with his perfume scent lingering in the air, and the sound of his Italian leather shoes tapping on the floor. He hugged Chloe and wouldn't let go of her.

"I'm so glad you're okay Detective."
"Lucifer, what's wrong?"
"I missed you."

Chloe's phone rang loudly in her pocket.