Chapter 1

Author's note! Do not read on if you haven't read INKED!!!

******************************************************************************************************************************************

                                                          Peyton and Ash just came home from the birthing center with their new baby girl named Sawyer. Ash proposed to Peyton and she said YES! Harley and Bentley just moved into the house they built, and are engaged! It's currently July and 6 months old, Harley is planning their wedding and so is Peyton.

                                                                                                        July, 6 months after Sawyer's birth.

Bentley: I don't understand why you are acting this way.

Harley: Bentley, you are the one being unreasonable. I don't want to have a baby before we are married.

                                                          Bentley huffs and paces the room. He's angry that I won't see his point of view.

Bentley: Harley, if you got pregnant now, the baby wouldn't be born until after the wedding anyway! What's the big deal?

Harley: The big deal is that I am not going to change my morals. I do not want to be pregnant at our wedding. PERIOD!

                                                         The wedding is in a month, August 14th, and he just won't give in. He stands against the wall rubbing his jaw, brooding.

                                                 I walk over and stand in front of him

                                                 I walk over and stand in front of him. Him being 6ft 4in and me being my mere 5ft 2 in, he towered over me like always. I pull at his crossed arms and step into them. He melts against me instantly.

Bentley: I just don't understand why you don't want my baby.

Harley: Bentley Hendry, I have never once said that! All I said was NOT NOW. I want to enjoy us. Enjoy you.