Chapter 2

*Harley*

                                            I finished my alterations appointment and walked next door to check on Bentley. I see some woman with the fakest tits I have ever seen talking to Bentley. She has this seductive smile plastered on her face when I approach, I hear her talking.

Strange woman: Well I guess that means we will have to get it all out of our systems before you say I DO.

Harley: Get what out of your systems?

                                            Bentley jumps and she scowls at me.

Strange woman: None of your business fatty.

Harley: Excuse me?!

Strange woman: Yes, excuse you.

                                              My jaw is on the floor and Bentley is finally snapping out of shock

Bentley: I....uh.....I....Babe, this is Kat.

Kat: BABE?! Bentley you can't be serious!

                                                She's laughing and grabbing Bentley's tie.

Kat: You went from this

                                                 She points to herself and twirls

Kat: TO THAT?

                                                 Bentley walks over and kisses me

Bentley: I know.....I definitely traded up.

                                                 She scoffs at Bentley and flips her fake hair behind her back. I just don't even hesitate, I turn on my heel and walk out, climbing into the car. I grip the steering wheel with white hot knuckles. Bentley knocks on the driver's window.

Bentley: What are you doing? What is going on?

Harley: Go get changed. If you aren't out in 5 minutes, I'm leaving.

Bentley: Babe....

Harley: 4 minutes and 30 seconds.

                                                                                                                    *Kat*

                                                 I walk in my shop and who do I see standing in my mirror? Bentley Hendry. God he looks delicious. My eyes trail over his body, and I wonder how long it has been since I tasted him. I walk in front of him and we are chatting, my hand drawn to him like a fly to fire. I ask what he needs a tux for and he says his wedding! WEDDING! This man could only commit to tattoos. He sure in fuck didn't commit to me, so who the fuck is this chick?

Kat: Well I guess that means we will have to get it all out of our systems before you say I DO.

                                                     Bentley scowls at me and he jumps when some fatty replies to our private conversation.

Harley: Get what out of your systems?

                                                   He looks like a deep in headlights.