Chapter 4

*Kat*

                                                                   I walk back into my office and sit at the computer. I type in: Bentley Hendry. August 14th huh. I'll see if Tristan knows anything. I dial him up. RING RING RING

Tristan: Yo Kat, long time no talk.

Kat: Yea I know. So, Bentley was getting his tux at my shop today. Took me off guard when I saw the fatty he was with.

Tristan: Oh Harley? Yea, they've been together awhile now.

Kat: Did you know they are getting married?

Tristan: No.....no shit?

Kat: Yea he was getting his tux alterations. Looked up his info in my computer and it says wedding is August 14th. Do you know where it's being held?

Tristan: Nah. Him and I fell out awhile ago. I was fucking Harley's sister and I didn't tell her I wasn't exclusive.

Kat: Oh you bad boy. Her sister huh?

Tristan: Yea, Peyton actually just had my baby. I'm fighting to see the little bastard as we speak.

Kat: Well shit. Do you happen to know Harley's lastname? I want to find out where this wedding is and I saw her coming from next door. So I'm going to pull some strings and find out where her dress is being delivered.

Tristan: Harley James.

Kat: Thanks man. I'm going to make sure she don't get my man.

Tristan: You do that. Never fucking liked Harley any way.

Kat: Talk to you later, bye.

Tristan: Bye.

                                                           I hang up and walk next door. Sasha is in her back office.  KNOCK KNOCK

Sasha: Come in.

Kat: Hey Sasha. I was wondering if I could call in a favor.

Sasha: Sure. Sit. Need anything to drink?

Kat: No, I'm okay.

Sasha: So what's up?

Kat: You have a client that is marrying a client of mine. He wants his tux dropped off with her dress and he didn't give me the location details before he ran off for an emergency. Can you be a doll and get the location from your bride's profile?

Sasha: Sure babe. What's her name?

Kat: Harley James.

                                                                                                                   *Peyton*

                                                         It's FRIDAY!!!!! We are leaving for the surprise trip! I'm getting ready and I hear a knock at the front door. KNOCK KNOCK

Peyton: COME IN HARLEY AND BENTLEY!!!!

                                                        I hear the front door open as Ash steps out of the shower.