Chapter 3

*Harley and Bentley*

                                                             We pull up to the cake shop. Walking in, we are greeted by the smell of cake and chocolate.

Cake shop owner: Hello there! How may I help you?

Harley: yes, my fiance and I have a cake tasting appointment today.

Cake shop owner: Ah! You must be Harley and Bentley. Pleased to meet you.

                                                             She shakes both our hands and gestures for us to sit.

Cake shop owner: I'll be bringing out a tray of cake bites and you can pair it with the tray of fillings and buttercreams. That way you build your own flavors. Be right back.

                                                           She brings out trays and trays of options. Bentley and I pair flavors and settle on 3. One for each tier.

Cake shop owner: What 3 flavors are you wanting?

                                                           She grabs her order sheet.

Harley: I think we agreed on these three...... 1) Spice cake with cream cheese buttercream. 2) Vanilla cake with berries, pastry cream, and a whipped cream frosting. 3) Dark chocolate cake with dark chocolate ganache and peanut butter mousse with dark chocolate buttercream.

Bentley: Agreed.

Cake shop owner: That sounds perfect. Let me get pictures and show you what I have in mind for the cake. You emailed me ideas, and I went off of that.

                                                             She sits down and turns the pictures over.