Chapter 6

*Peyton*

                                        We just finished the most amazing fuck in the airplane bathroom. God that was so hot. He quietly slips out back to our seats unnoticed. I lock the door behind him, go pee, wash my hands and my face. Looking in the mirror, I have the most ridiculous grin on my face. My cheeks flushed red. I fix my hair, and my clothes before unlocking the door and slipping back to our seat. When I sit down, I buckle myself back in and Ash grabs my hand and kisses my knuckles. Looking up at him, he has a devilish grin on his face. He leans down and whispers in my ear......

Acheron (Ash): Welcome to the mile high club.

Pilot: We are beginning our decent in Nassau, Bahamas. Please buckle your seatbelts and thank you for flying with Jet Blue.

                                         My eyes shoot to Ash and he is grinning.

Peyton: THE BAHAMAS!!!!

Acheron (Ash): Surprise baby.

Peyton: Oh my god!!

                                         He kisses me softly.

Acheron (Ash): I love you baby.

Peyton: I love you too.

                                                                                                                     *Harley*

                                         It's Saturday and Bentley and I decided to take Sawyer to the park before he has to head into the shop for a few hours.

Harley: Ready baby girl?

Sawyer: mmmmm....bye

Harley: Yes, we're going bye bye.

                                         Bentley walks into the living room looking sexy as always.

Bentley: You got a little drool right there

                                                             He pokes the corner of my mouth and I smack him playfully on the chest.

Harley: Oh shut up.

                                                               He chuckles and picks up Sawyer, placing her into her stroller, he buckles her in.

Bentley: You ready baby girl?

Harley: Yea, almost.

                                                               He laughs loudly and I furrow my brows at him.