Chapter 5

*Harley*

                                                  I just pulled Bentley's cock out of his jeans and he is fingering me while I'm on my knees about to put his cock in my mouth. He holds my hair in one hand and watches as I slowly lick the tip. Swirling my tongue. I suck the head and graze my tongue on the underside of the tip. I pull his whole length into my mouth, going until the head hits the back of my throat. He groans.

Bentley: Mmm.....fukkk

                                              He has his head thrown back in ecstasy and he picks up speed fingering me. I grip his cock with my hand hard and bob my head up and down quickly. Making sure to suck, stroke, amd lick my tongue up his shaft. We are both panting and moaning.

Harley: Ohhh.....mmmmm

Bentley: Mmmm baby....

                                              He squeezes and slaps my ass, then pushes me up. He starts sliding his pants and boxer briefs all the way off while I stand and strip naked. He holds his hand out for my hand and helps me straddle him. He moves his head between my slick folds and gently brushes my clit with his thumb. He eases into me and grabs my hips with both his hands.

Harley: Uhhhhhh fuckk.....mmmmm

Bentley: Uhhhh

                                           I move up and down circling my hips as he guides me with his hands on my hips. I pull his head back by his hair, tangling my hands. My mouth meets his fiercely.  This isn't making love, this is primal need. His hands slide up my back and rest between my shoulder blades as he kisses me back, his tongue teasing mine. He slams into me, I can't help but moan into his mouth. Leaning back, I look at him and we are fucking but our eyes are bearing our souls to each other.

                                                        Our lips crash back to each other as he plows into me

                                                        Our lips crash back to each other as he plows into me. Sliding his hand down my back, he presses his finger against my anus and I almost cum instantly. The pressure. My god it feels amazing.

Harley: Ohhhh fuckkk.....I'm gonna......

                                                     He's growling now, his lips and teeth on my neck as he slams into my pussy. I can feel my walls tightening.

Bentley: Fuckkkk....cum baby...

                                                   He presses his fingertip into my anus and I explode all over his cock. I'm grinding as I ride through my orgasm and he's pumping into me, moaning as he shakes and releases inside me.

Bentley: Uhhh..god damn....

                                                  He just holds me there. We stare down at each other, kissing each others jaws, panting, trying to catch our breaths.

                                                                                                                          *Peyton*

                                                 We are flying when Ash suddenly leans over to whisper in my ear.

Acheron (Ash): Meet me in the bathroom.

                                                 Before I can answer, he unbuckles his seat belt and walks to the bathrooms. I can't do this....can I? I bite my lip and unbuckle my belt and stand.

                                                                                                                      *Acheron(Ash)*

                                                 I walk into the bathroom of the plane after whispering for Peyton to meet me in here. I don't lock the door, and not 5 minutes later, Peyton is slipping in and closing the door. She locks it, turning around, I crash my lips into hers before she can talk herself out of it. She melts into me. This has to be quick. I'll enjoy her again later, but I needed her right now. I squat down and pull off her shorts and panties. I pick her up by her ass and lick and bite her neck. Setting her ass on the sink counter, I start to unbuckle my belt.

Acheron (Ash): Mmmmm....you gotta be quiet okay?

                                               She just nods biting her lip. I unbutton my jeans and slide them down to my ankles along with my underwear. I bend down and lick up and down her pussy to get her ready for me. While stroking myself with one hand, I taste Peyton.

Peyton: Ohhhh.....uhhh..

Acheron (Ash): Baby....shhhh

                                             I stand up when my cock is hard and rub against her entrance. I place one hand over her mouth and the other, I cup her ass. I slide into her slowy at first and I feel her gasp against my hand. I start slamming into her quickly. Trying to get us both to release before anyone notices. I can hear her muffled moans against my hand as I slide in and out of her wet pussy. I muffle my own moans againt her throat.

Acheron (Ash): Mmmm.....

Peyton: Uhhhh...

                                           The only thing I can hear other than her muffled moans, is our skin slapping together. It makes me growl deep in my throat and plow harder. I can feel her tightening against my cock and I'm close. She shudders and shakes, releasing against me and throwing her head back. I slide in and out quickly a few more times before I find my own release. Fuck that was hot. My god. I pull out after every last drop has drained inside her. Grabbing paper towels, I clean her and myself before I pull up my pants and quietly slip out of the bathroom back to our seats.