first day of the academy

kakashi: WHAT!?!?!?! H-HOW!?!?

anko: what do you mean how!? and stop YELLING! YOUR GONNA WAKE UP LITTLE NARU!!!

naruto walked out of his room trying to processes whats happening wondering why kakashi is in his underwear with tooth paste all around his mouth yelling at anko while shes just sipping tea.

naruto: mommy? daddy?

kakashi and anko: WHAT!?

naruto started to walk back to his room with his eyes tearing up wondering why his parents yelled at him.

'crap we really did it now' thought kakashi and anko. kakashi and anko started walking to naruto's room when they heard the door bell ring. and kakashi went to go answer the door and anko went to go throw up in the bathroom.

kakashi: what.

itachi: well hello to you too. listen i need a favor. and whats wrong with anko?

kakashi: come here i dont want naruto to know or he will think we are replacing him. ankos pregnant.

itachi: wow kakashi didnt think you had it in you haha!

kakashi: oh shut it you can barely look your girlfriend in the eyes.

itachi: *ahem* anyways, i need you to take sasuke to the academy, my mom is doing house work and my dad is doing clan work and hes also not aloud there anymore after making the kids cry because of his mad dog look.

kakashi: why cant you or shisui take him?

itachi: because we are going away for a week on a mission.

kakashi: fine. so all week?

itachi: yes please and thank you.

kakashi: fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

sasuke popped up behind itachi and walked into the house to grab kakashi and ask-

sasuke: why is naruto crying?

kakashi with a closed eye smile: we yelled at him.

sasuke kicked kakashi hard in the ankle, and started running away towards naruto's room screaming-

sasuke: narutoooo! i beat up kakashi!! its ok now!!

naruto opened the door instantly and yoinked sasuke in his room screaming-

naruto: BROTHER!!!

*inside naruto's room*

naruto: sasuke! IM STARTING THE ACADEMY TODAY!!!

sasuke: ME TOO!!!! oh by the way, I heard about you and hinata hyuga

naruto started blushing madly at how his bestfriend/now brother, knew about his crush and sasuke saw naruto blushing and made him smirk.

naruto: s-shut u-up!

*time skip to the academy*

sasuke and naruto where on there way to the academy when they bumped into a group of little girls and a certain bleach blond girl and a pink head girl yelled out "SASUKE!!". the girls pushed naruto out of the way a little too hard and naruto fell to the ground without any of the girls apologizing to him. sasuke was about to say something but then all the girls started chasing after him.

sasuke: NARUTOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

naruto: SASUKEEEEEEEEE!!!!

and with that naruto was left alone on the floor sad.

???: hey you alright!

???: kiba, if he was alright would he be on the floor sad?

kiba: shut it shino!

shino: mmm

naruto: who are you guys?

the browned haired boy with red fangs on his cheek introduced himself as kiba. the boy with a hood and glasses introduced himself as shino.

kiba: so wanna be friends? we could introduce you to choji and shikamaru later!

???: what about us? *munch*

the three kids turned around to see a chubby kid with spiky hair and a kid with a pineapple for hair.

kiba: the kid eating is choji and the kid with a pineapple for hair is shikamaru

shika: troublesome.

kiba: ok naruto well we have to get to class we will see you at lunch!!

and once again naruto was left alone until naruto hear a a familiar female voice.

hinata: p-please s-stop.

bully1: hehe look at her shes so useless!

bully2: yeah! and look at her freaky eyes!

bully3: yeah! is she a monster or something!

hinata starts to cry making the bullies smile.

naruto: hey! leave her alone!

bully1: hey look its the demo-

naruto cut him off by kicking him in his jaw and sending him to a tree, naruto looked at the other two and they started running towards naruto. naruto jumped over the first guy and kicked his back making him crash face first into another tree. the second guy tried punching naruto but naruto went under his arm and punch the second guy full force in the stomach and jumped up and kicked his face nocking him out. the first bully grabbed naruto from his back while the second started punching him rapidly until and adult started running towards them scaring off the bullies as they started caring away their friend naruto nocked out cold.

adult: HINATA! your supposed to be in school not hanging out with a demon! we are leaving!

hinata: b-but he saved me again!

adult: thats enough out of you. come on we are leaving.

as they left they left a naruto on the ground laying on his back in pain staring at the sky wondering why people hate him.

kiba: HEY NARUTO!

naruto: huh?

shika: come on class is starting.

naruto: oh, right! cant be late on the first day!

and with that the boys went to class to see how this would affect there lives.

aight thats the end of the chapter i hope you enjoyed and btw im gonna be starting a new story as well and i got the inspiration from a story called "The Anbu Child". im not gonna be stealing the ideas im just making my own story that is simaler to that one.

ok bye now 🦝