Graduation Exam

*Sasuke pov*

Me, Naruto, and Hinata were walking to the academy, if we past this test then this will be our last time we walk to the academy as students. I know I will pass for sure, Hinata will pass too, but Naruto... I really hope Naruto passes because we spent all night practicing on his shadow clone jutsu with dad, but since dad doesn't really use shadow clone jutsu he wasn't really any help. Hinata was able to form one but it wasn't physical, I mean you don't have to make one that you can actually touch things as long as its not derpy looking like Narutos. We made it to the academy and we sat down waiting for the gates to open since for some reason mom and dad made us wake up early saying that they made us a special breakfast because they just knew that all three of us would past, but when we woke up we just went to icharaku ramen... I mean it was good but I realized our parents are cheap, oh well it made Naruto happy, and Naruto's happiness mad Hinata happy, which made a happy family so I'm not complaining. It's been a while now that Kakashi and Anko made me their son and me and Naruto being actual brothers, and Hinata was adopted by them too but no one really cares that Naruto and Hinata are together since they are not blood related and they are in love so why stop it. As for me I still hide from my fan girls, Naruto keeps asking why do I hate being fallowed around by basically all the girls in the academy. The one girl I can kinda stand is Sakura since she isn't that pushy like she actually cares about what I say. After a while of sitting down and I guess Hinata got bored and decided to tease Naruto a little because she just sat on his lap facing him and buried her face in the crook of her neck... since when has my sister been so BOLD! I was amused because I saw Naruto trying to control himself and not freak out but Hinata just made it worse because she started started scooting closer and closer to his waist and she lifted her head up put her face real close to Naruto's, I know that Naruto was expecting something but I knew nothing was going to happen because she is still a shy girl and wouldn't do this if there were people around. Naruto was blushing a lot and tears forming and he slowly closed his eyes expecting a passionate kiss from his girlfriend but then Hinata just giggled and pecked his nose then she jumped off Naruto and grabbed him and me and said that the gate was open. She let go of us to walk in the class and I looked at Naruto to see that he had tears running down his eyes from the betrayal of not getting a kiss, hehe, idiot didn't even stand a chance.

Iruka: Ok students! I will be calling names of students so they can go to the next room to take the test...

*Time skip to Naruto's turn*

*Naruto pov*  

Iruka: Ok last but not least, Uzumaki Naruto.

Hinata and Sasuke are already outside just waiting for me, once they finished there test they came back in telling me where they were going to wait for me at. They both are now ninja so now its my turn to make our parents proud! I still kind of find it weird how me and Sasuke are siblings and me and Hinata were dating but then my parents adopted her, I asked mom and dad if it was alright and they said yeah its fine, so I'm not worrying about it! I walked into the testing room and saw Mizuki-sensei, he was always nice to me but I know he doesn't like me.

Iruka: Ok Naruto all you need to do is do a substitution jutsu and since I know you have trouble with making a clone so I'll cut you some slack if you promise that within a week of being a ninja you  come back and do three clones.

Naruto: I PROMISE IRUKA-SENSEI Y'KNOW!

Iruka: Ok Naruto, then do a substitution jutsu and one clone. Good luck!!!

I did the substitution jutsu perfectly! Now its time for my enemy, the clone jutsu. I focused my chakra and did the hand sign for the jutsu but nothing happened. Iruka-sensei looked down and told me that he wished that I passed so I can make my dream come true.