dix-sept

it's been 2 weeks since their last date, now on one or the others free days they chill at seokjin's apartment. the only problem was, no one popped the question, they've been on 2 dates so far and already established how much they like the other. they even kiss each other from time to time but when someone asks if they're together it always get awkward.

once, the two were at the mall and someone asked them if they were together. seokjin turned completely red and namjoon started stuttering. the girl was so confused, it was a simple yes or no question yet they were acting like she asked what the meaning of life was.

namjoon knew he wanted to ask seokjin but a part of him was to shy and scared to ask him. how would he ask him first of all. when and where, should he just ask him on one of the nights that he's at seokjin's apartment? he was unsure and confused.

also what if seokjin didn't actually like him and just wanted company. or what if he was leading him on just to hurt him in the end. maybe he was just being nice and he actually felt bad for namjoon so he was pretending to be interested in him.

seokjin on the other hand did not have any of those thoughts. he actually genuinely liked namjoon and was planning on asking namjoon as well. but he was too shy to do so. yeah he may be sorta confident in general but this was different. namjoon was different. he was a very fine man who could get anyone he wanted and a rich mafia leader. seokjin, even though he was gorgeous, was a simple person. he wasn't rich and famous.

he was sure that namjoon had very beautiful rich women and men throw themselves at namjoon all the time. he could easily drop him for them any day. but those were just thoughts at the back of his mind.

what they were doing right now would tell you they were a couple. at least you would think so. if you walked in on this you would think these people were together because not just anyone does this.

seokjin sat on his kitchen countered with his legs spread and arms wrapped around namjoon's neck. namjoon had his arms wrapped around the elders waist as he kissed the older. they were so deep within each other they didn't hear seokjin's phone ringing for the 3rd time that evening.

their minds were clouded and the only thing they thought of was each other and the sweet taste they each had. namjoon loved the way seokjin's plump lips fit against his own. if he was being honest to himself, seokjin's lips were his favorite physical feature on seokjin.

namjoon reluctantly moved from the olders lips and kissed below his jaw until he got to his neck. he sucked and licked seokjin's neck hearing seokjin's breathing quicken. seokjin groaned feeling namjoon graze over his sweet spot.

namjoon then settled right on seokjin's spot, seokjin moaned as namjoon bit his sweet spot. namjoon was proud of himself, he finally got to hear the sweet angelic moans of seokjin, even if it wasn't in the way he expected it to be. he left multiple marks on the elders neck basically claiming him as his.

seokjin's phone rang again, this time it actually caught the attention of the older. he reluctantly pulled away from namjoon and reached over the kitchen counter to grab it.

hope❤️

he answered the facetime call, making sure namjoon wasn't in the camera. hoseok popped up with red eyes and a puffy face. the smile seokjin had immediately dropped seeing his friend in such a terrible place.

"seokie? are you alright?" seokjin asked with worry laced through his words. hoseok let a few more tears drop before shaking his head.

"c-can you come over. i d-don't want to be alone right now. i'm afraid of what i might do." hoseok said the camera started shaking indicating that hoseok himself was shaking.

"give me a few minutes. i'm on my way." seokjin said looking up at namjoon who nodded his head. 'go, he needs you more than i do right now.' namjoon whispered.

"hey, let me call you back, i'll call you when i'm outside ok seokie." seokjin said as softly as possible. hoseok nodded before hanging up the phone. namjoon moved from in between seokjin legs, allowing him to jump off the counter.

"i'm sorry joonie, i'll see you tomorrow then?" seokjin said while grabbing his keys and placing another kiss on the brunettes lips. namjoon nodded and kissed the older back. he grabbed his keys and walked out of the apartment thinking he should check on yoongi since he'd be at home for the rest of the night.

seokjin rushes through his apartment and grabbing clothes and fixing a small container of food. he had last talked to hoseok a couple of days ago and he seemed fine, not completely there but ok. he really felt bad for hoseok, but it was for the best, yoongi kept secrets and that wasn't good for any relationship. it needed to happen...