04 - After the after party

February 19
9: 32 AM

"What do you mean, Hoseok!? We can't just stay in this room forever, we have to go home. I have to go home." Yoongi complained after Hoseok tried making him stay and telling him they should stay in the hotel room.

Yoongi has so much to worry about. One, He's late for work and two, he has a child to feed at home.

By child, he means his 1 year old pet dog, Min Holly.

He's sure as hell the dog is running around his small apartment looking for his owner. He might be famished and even worse, he might litter around the house with piss and poop.

"I should've thought about the consequences before i went and spread my legs for you." Yoongi sighed.

Never in his whole 25 years of existence he wished or even dreamed to be involved in a dating scandal with an internationally known idol.

"I know how to handle this, okay? Just trust me. We'll find a way." Hoseok reassured, walking to the bathroom to grab a bathrobe and give it to the shorter male. "Wear this for now." he added.

"Of course you do," Yoongi mumbled, snatching the bathrobe from the rapper with a scowl on his face and immediately putting it on.

Idols really do everything to make their image look clean, huh?

"If you think I hook up with people all the time, no, i rarely do that. I'm too busy for that." Hoseok answered the male's unasked question.

"If you're not too busy, you'll have sex alot, then?" Yoongi queried with a smirk in his face as he crossed his arms.

"Only if you want to do it with me, darling." The taller teased making Yoongi blush.

"Sh-shut up!" He spat, trying to play off as if the rapper's chosen words didn't just fluster him.

Silence was clouding the room but it wasn't too long until a knock was heard from the front door.

"That must be the food." Hoseok smiled as he got up from the bed and made his way to the door.

"They can't see us, idiot!" The ash haired male whisper yelled, grabbing the rapper's hand for an attempt to stop him.

Hoseok arched a brow as he looked at Yoongi's large pale hands that was holding on to his small, tanned ones, he immediately got the message and smirked.

"Its open!" Hoseok yelled and before Yoongi knew it, he was pushed to the bed – a little too harsh – with the ravenet falling on top of him and connecting their lips.

This bitch.

Yoongi could only curse in his head, their lips locking was preventing the aforementioned male from cursing Hoseok off but what can he do? This is for the sake of not getting caught.

But was that just the reason though?

He'll be lying if he said he hated Hoseok for doing that so suddenly. The older's lips on his felt heaven like, he felt as if they were laying on the mountain of clouds as they shared this mini soft vanilla—like kiss.

Yoongi felt his heartbeat fastened its pace.

Is that unhealthy?

"I-I'll just leave it here I g-guess.. Enjoy your meal, sir." The hotel stuff stuttered as he walked in the scene of the two boys on the bed kissing. The poor employee set the tray down of take out food down the round table and pulled his cart with him to exit the room as swiftly as possible.

Yoongi whimpered as he felt Hoseok's hand travel under the robe he was wearing. The small action was enough to send shivers down his spine.

Both of them was startled as they heard Yoongi's phone going off inside his small purse that was placed on the night stand. That caused Hoseok to cut the kiss off, both of them staring at the item,

"You gonna answer that?" The ravenet asked, looking at the smaller male beneath him.

"Y-yeah, it might be important." The younger answered, both of them sitting up as he speak.

Hoseok just nodded as he bit on his bottom lip and walked towards the dining table, setting up the food he had ordered for the both of them to eat.

'Incoming call from Jinie '

The ash haired male answered it hesitantly and silently hoping for Jin to not suspect anything. Actually, cut that thought. What did he expect? Of course he will be bombarded with questions by the older.

Before he can even say a word, the expected happened.

"Min Yoongi, you whore!" Seokjin's voice yelled from the other line. Though the phone wasn't in loud speaker, Hoseok who was 3 meters away could hear him.

"Why?" Yoongi asked, pretending to be oblivious.

"You slept with j-hope! I saw the video on the news don't even try denying it!"

"Okay, fine I did but I was drunk, okay!?" Yoongi rolled his eyes as he waited for Seokjin's sassy ass to yell at him again.

"Oh my god, you hoe! You didn't even deny you had sex with Jung Hoseok. Dispatch is coming for your ass! They're having a livestream about it right now." Seokjin screamed dramatically, making Yoongi back his phone away from his ear to protect his poor ear drums.

"Shut up, Jin! Someone might hear you."

"I can't believe how lucky your asshole is!" Jimin, who had snatched the phone from Seokjin's hold said.

"I will end this call, you guys are so chaotic." Yoongi chuckled.

"Don't worry baby boy. Me and Jiminie will help you get out of there! We'll be there at 11 AM!"

"Why so late? I can't stay in this room for two more hours, I need to go home and feed Holly." The silver haired male pouted.

Hoseok didn't even realize he was staring and smiling too much as he watched Yoongi talk and laugh at the phone. He find the younger's little simple actions cute.

"Duh, so you can get that dick for the second time and you won't be a single bitter hag who's always complaining about our relationship anymore. Toodles!" And with that, the call was ended,leaving Yoongi to just roll his eyes playfully for the umpteenth time.

"I'm assuming that's your friends?" Hoseok questioned as soon as Yoongi sat on the seat across of him, "Sadly, yeah." He replied making them both laugh.

-

a / n :

i cant write a kissing scene for shit 😔✊🏻 thoughts about this chapter and yoongi's bestfriends, jimin and seokjin?