05 - "Oh no!"

February 18
9:21 PM

This time, the ash haired male is for real intoxicated and chose to just seat by a couch to stay silent and to avoid getting himself into something he will regret the next morning.

Oh, the irony.

He just stayed there as he watched the pool of bodies dancing into the music. He would've done that too if his friends didn't ditch him to make out or probably fuck somewhere with their boyfriends.

As some minutes passed he felt the surface of the couch dip, meaning someone had seated themselves beside the lonely looking, eyes halflidded and tired silver haired male.

"Goodevening, darling." The person spoke, his voice dropping down a few octaves. Yoongi turned around to face him, the said person having a bright smile plastered on his face.

Yoongi's vision was blurry due to sleepiness and alcohol he took in his system, he couldn't really identify who the person was. But still, he managed to let out an answer to not seem rude,

"Goodevening." he replied.

"What you doing here all alone?" The male asked again.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, turning his sight somewhere other than the already annoying man, He doesn't like it when people ask him questions or just talk to him. He's too lazy to answer to all of them.

He looked at the already annoying man again and realized it was the one and only Jung Hoseok, still having his stupid handsome smile and waiting for the other's answer.

What is the male doing here and talking to him?

"I-i don't know, my friends ditched me." Yoongi said, "And what are you doing here, j-hope." he added, emphasizing the male's idol name.

Hoseok chuckled, "You know you can call me Hoseok, darling." The rapper said. "How about you, what's your name?"

"M-Min Yoongi." Yoongi answered and pouted shifting himself on the couch when he realized his skirt was riding up, showing off his tight cycling and pale thighs

Hoseok noticed it, his attention was now on Yoongi's legs, "Why don't you sit on me, darling? So you won't have to worry about your skirt showing off those pretty thighs." Hoseok's precious smile turned into a playful and teasing smirk as his hand crept on Yoongi's legs.

The younger don't have any idea what he was doing but he granted, sitting himself on the older male's lap, his arms slowly wrapping themselves around Hoseok's neck.

Their face was really close but none of them cared. Yoongi could feel Hoseok's hot breath fanning his neck which sent shivers throughout his whole body.

Hoseok took ahold of Yoongi's chin and he slowly leaned in for a heated kiss. The smaller male now turned his body to fully face Hoseok, the latter now yanking him impossibly closer to his body as they continued on kissing.

Oh how Yoongi waited for this to happen.

Hoseok wrapped his arms around Yoongi's petite waist, it felt like magic, the way Hoseok's arms perfectly wrapped themselves around the younger's frame.

They continued on kissing, slowly getting both of them intoxicated, not by alcohol though, but by each other's touch.

Yoongi had to surpress a moan as he felt the rapper's hand slid under his skirt and place itself at his bum "H-Hoseok.." he managed to say, avoiding to break the kiss.

Yoongi wasn't the person to just give his body out so easily but Hoseok is different. His every touch can make him go crazy, it makes him want more and do more.

The said male pulled away, a string of saliva connecting their visible red lips, "Yes, darling?"

Though hesitant, Yoongi fought what his mind was thinking and spoke with his sexual urges,
"D-Do you know a place? Let': get out of here." The smaller demanded, which had Hoseok smirking.

"Let's go to my hotel room then." Hoseol replied with a deep voice, now leading the younger out of the venue and quickly typed away on his phone to inform his manager he had left.

-

Before the both of them could even enter the building which is located across the party house where Hoseok held his party, Yoongi stopped, "O-Oh no!" He said, his cat like eyes widening as if he seen a ghost.

"What is it, Yoongi?" Hoseok asked in confusion.

He just watched as the silver haired male whisper oh no's under his breath continuously.

Is he about to have a panic attack?

"Oh no, Seokie!" Yoongi said "M-My friends, they will look for me! Oh no." He talked with pouty lips and pouty voice as he thought about what would his friend think about him missing.

"Its fine darling, you can tell them tomorrow." Hoseok assured placing both hands on Yoongi's pale arms.

"Oh, okay." Yoongi stopped his mini panic attack and smiled at the taller, now embracing him.

Hoseok just laughed and hugged him back, that was the quickest mood swing he had encountered. Yoongi is sure as hell cute without him even realizing it.

-

a / n :

i feel like typing the dialogues in drunk would look awkward so i just decided to type it normally hehe.

hope yall enjoyed! please leave a vote or comments of what you think about this chapter! we actually reached half a hundred reads and #3 in the #femyoongi hashtag ksnsjsnsnsn ☺️💕