06 - "I like you."

a / n : smut ahead, read at your own risk. skip if uncomfortable.

-

February 19
9:56 AM

"I'm sorry, but its against our job to invade our guests' privacy." The lady behind the reception area apologized and turned around to avoid the annoying paparazzi cameras and reporters trying to bombard her with questions.

-

After eating lunch, both males ended up just making out on the hotel bed.

Hoseok ignored his personal assistant's continuous calls and messages telling him he had things to do. Its true, he needed to finish recording a new track for his new album. He also have a very important wedding to attend, his sister's wedding to be exact.

But how could he exit this place if there's a bunch of people at every corner of the hotel's building waiting for them?

So that's why they ended up on the bed, sucking each other's faces off having no care in the world. It felt like forever and neither wanted it to stop.

Well, that was until Hoseok pulled away in need of air, having the most beautiful and precious smile plastered on his handsome face.

Yoongi thought he will never see someone as beautiful as this human being who's on top of him.

Hoseok pulled away, a thin string of saliva connecting their visibly red swollen lips, "Yoongi?" He said to the male below him.

The said male smiled faintly, "Yes, Hoseok?" he responded, cat-like eyes staring fondly at Hoseok's caramel colored ones.

"I like you."

Yoongi just stared, until he realized he had to give the rapper an answer. "I like you too." Yoongi giggled, Hoseok gave a relieved smile, burying his nose at the crook of the younger's neck and peppering him with kisses after that.

"Okay enough." The silver haired male said, pushing Hoseok off him causing him to pout. "I need to take a bath, Hoseok. My friends are coming to pick me up."

"Oh okay, I'll shower with you so we can save time." The taller said smirking, giving Yoongi a hinting wink.

"Sure." Yoongi answered with a shrug, staring up at Hoseok with the same smirk as his.

-

Both males stumbled inside the bathroom, lips connected while both their hands roamed each others body.

Hoseok kicked the door close, his lips kissing down Yoongi's pale neck, the faint red marks he gave him last night was now replaced with new, darkish ones. Yoongi whimpered as he was sensitive by the littlest touches.

Hoseok untied the shorter's robe and took it off, letting it fall, pooling itself onto the cold floor by Yoongi's feet.

"Can we?" Hoseok asked for consent as he gave Yoongi a soft look, the male's face already red. Hoseok didn't need to elaborate it. Yoongi exactly knows what he was hitting.

Yoongi nodded and bit his lips, of course he wanted this. Hoseok don't need to ask.

"Yes, please." He answered, wrapping his arms around Hoseok's neck, reconnecting their lips.

While messily kissing, Yoongi's hands traveled down Hoseok's bare chest and down to his clothed erection, his fingers teasingly grazing against the pant's fabric.

The smaller pulled away, giving Hoseok a teasing look as he trailed his slender fingers against Hoseok's toned body, he then slowly sunk down on his knees, their grazes never leaving eachother.