02 - "We're on the news, darling."

February 198:34 AM

February 19
8:34 AM

The rays of the sun shined through the window reflecting on the pale boy's features waking him up. The aforementioned male fluttered his eyes open, with fist rubbing both eyes in instinct and he stretched as he released a long, relaxing exhale.

As soon as he came back to his senses, he scanned the room he's currently in.

He knew he's not in his apartment bedroom and it's definitely way more different than his bedroom. His bedroom was small, with a single bed by the wall and a wardrobe while this room's bed is the total opposite of his.

The mattress is soft he felt as if it could swallow his petite body up.

and this is probably a hotel room.

a fucking hotel room?

Yoongi jumped off the bed in realization and instantly glanced down his body.

"You must be fucking kidding me." He muttered as he saw his naked upper body, his black nirvana tshirt off and no where to be seen, leaving his stomach bare and hickeys exposed. The only piece of clothing he has was his skirt and socks.

The silver haired male quickly aimed to rush to the bathroom but before he'll even get there, he heard a deep, sleepy voice speak.

"Where you going, darling?" That familiar voice say, causing the male who's currently panicking turn around, his jaw dropping to the ground.

Yoongi shook his head violently as he bit his lips when playbacks from last night's events started playing in his mind.

Its all just sex no biggie, right?

"I'm leaving.. I'm sorry about last night." Yoongi bowed and turn around in order to disappear from the male's sight.

"You might as well take your time because these people probably won't be leaving soon," The rapper smirked as he saw what the TV screen was projecting.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked as he quickly put his underwear and cycling on and sat on the bed, shifting his gaze to the TV.

"We're on the news, darling." The rapper chuckled, not peeling his attention off the screen. The pale boy's eyes widened as he watched the morning news.

"Solo rapper Jung Hoseok, also known as his stage name j-hope, was seen outside a hotel, with a fem-boy in his arms.."

"You're really sexy in that skirt, Yoongi. Do you wear skirts all the time?" The ravenet male asks. The video of him and Yoongi at the hotel's facade now playing on the TV.

He remembers my name?

"Y-yeah, I'm much comfortable in wearing feminine clothes." The younger spoke with low voice, the other nodding with a smile.

".. In the video, it was only the rapper's face we could see while other male's face was buried in Jung's chest. The male's pale skin, baby blue checkered skirt, black tshirt and his silver hair was the only thing shown in the camera."

"I don't get why people keep on invading idol's private life like, are they really this jobless?" Yoongi said as he roll his eyes, earning a chuckle from the older.

"Based on the person who posted the video, who wanted to remain anonymous, said that she didn't know that was j-hope, she was too drunk that time and she thought they were just a cute couple, took a video and posted it on twitter. She didn't even expect it to go viral overnight."

The video of them was played over on over and in slow motion while the newscaster explains everything, Hoseok couldn't help but chuckle again.

"You have pretty legs, darling."

The smaller boy tried to ignore the rapper's constant comments / compliments but of course, failed. He couldn't help the the pink hue, also known as blush, dusting across his pale features.

..Everyone was curious who this boy is and what's his relationship with Jung Hoseok."

With that being said, crowds of people, cameras and reporters are outside the hotel the males are in was shown by the news.

The ash haired male's jaw dropped. "Well fuck, how am i gonna go home now?" Yoongi threw his hands up the air in defeat.

-

a / n :

i hope this chapter isn't too complicated for all of you. let me know what you guys think you can leave questions if you're confused too <3