10 - "He's my boyfriend."

February 19
4:09 PM

"I swear to god if this bitch will continue on following Hoseokie around like a lost dog I will loose it!" Yoongi whisper yelled as he eyed Hoseok and Taehyung at the middle of the venue, talking to some of Hoseok's acquaintances.

Right now, Yoongi and Hoseok are in Dawon's, Hoseok's older sister, wedding reception. The wedding ended minutes ago and now they stopped here.

Hoseok made Yoongi change into something formal, both of them matching, making them look like the couple of the night at a school prom. They're both stunning.

But what made the younger male too annoyed was this Taehyung guy. Hoseok didn't introduce Yoongi to him properly because ever since they arrived to the wedding Yoongi felt left out, he felt as if Hoseok already forgot about his existence.

Thanks to Dawon though, the female was with him for awhile, calling him her brother's boyfriend and continuously teasing him but had to leave to entertain the other guests.

"Chile— Just calm down! Maybe he's Hoseok's cousin or something." Jimin said and even though Yoongi couldn't see him, the aforementioned male could hear the younger rolling his eyes.

"Cousin or not he should back off my man." The silver haired male complained.

"Since when was he labeled as your man, huh? This delusional bitch." The other line wheezed.

Yoongi saw Hoseok broke off with the males he was talking to and now making his way to their table. "Goodbye, Hoseok's here." Yoongi said and after that, he ended the call, smiling faintly at Hoseok, Taehyung finally not following him.

"Missed me?" Hoseok teased as he sat beside the smaller, ruffling his silver hair, "Come, dance with me." The rapper offered as a slow mellow music started playing through the speakers.

Yoongi looked at Hoseok's hand that was sticking out, asking to hold his.

The younger managed to smile a gummy smile and took the taller's hand and before he knew it, Hoseok had pulled him to the middle where some couples are dancing too.

Hoseok wrapped an arm around Yoongi's petite waist, planting a kiss to his forehead, making blood rush to Yoongi's cheeks, his face heating up as he looked into the taller's caramel orbs.

When can he get used to this?

"Who is he though?" Yoongi asked out of the blue and straight to the point, that's how pissed he was.

Yoongi pointed a finger to Taehyung who's standing by the rows of food, with a plate in his hand eating carbonara, "Why is he always following you around?" He added, with jealousy laced in his deep voice.

But Hoseok didn't fail to notice the tone in the smaller's voice so he spoke, "That's my personal assistant and my one and only bestfriend, Kim Taehyung, your friend's boyfriend." He chuckled.

"Who? All of my friends are in a relationship and I know who their boyfriends are." Yoongi raised a brow in confusion.

Plus, Jin and Jimin are the only friends Yoongi introduced Hoseok to.

"Kim Seokjin's."

"He's dating Jungkook, my other friend you silly."

"Oh yeah Jeon Jungkook's too! I think they're in a poly or something.." Hoseok shrugged.

Yoongi nodded in realization, "So that's why Seokjin said his boyfriend works for you? He meant Taehyung, he got me a bit confused but I decided to ignore it." The ash haired male said, both of them laughing at that. Yoongi remembering Seokjin's word last night while at the party.

"My boyfriend works for him.."

Now that he thought about it, nothing's really wrong about Taehyung following Hoseok around and occasionally straightening his hair, clothes or whatever because that's what personal assistants naturally do.

Yoongi could only mentally face palm and point and laugh at himself. He'll scold Jin later for not telling him he's dating Hoseok's P.A because it just made him look like a fool.

"You know I like you, right?" Hoseok said, Yoongi's eyes softening at the sudden sentence.

The aforementioned male giggled and said, "And do you know that I like you too?" Yoongi gummy smiled, Hoseok swore it was the sweetest thing his eyes ever laid onto, its something he wanted to be engraved in his memory for it to not be forgotten.

He also swore that once he and Yoongi become boyfriends, he will never miss a moment to snap a photo of that cute gummy smile of his.

So he knew he had to ask that long anticipated question.

"Will you be my boyfriend, Min Yoongi?" The taller said in a soft, calming voice but enough to make Yoongi's heart swell.

The shorter let his arms slide around Hoseok's neck, hugging him impossibly closer to his petite body.

"I know we just met yesterday but just by having you between my arms, kissing you and holding your hands, I knew that you're someone I'm going to be loving for a long time. You're too precious, Yoongi and I couldn't let go of someone like you. You deserve all the affection in this world and even if i'm not that perfect, I promise to give you all that." Hoseok whispered in the younger's ear.

They just stood there, hugging each other tight, inhaling each other's addicting sweet scents, the slow song setting an additional mood for the two sweethearts.

"Yes." Yoongi whispered before he pull away from the hug, "I'll be your boyfriend, Jung Hoseok."

It's too early to be dating. They barely even know each other's birthdays (well, except for Hoseok's) each other's favorite thing to do, favorite food or etc.

But they know they have all the time in the world to get to know each other. Nothing is "too early" if you know you really like that person.

Hoseok pulled his phone out and went to his camera, pressing record and planted a kiss to Yoongi's forehead again.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi asked in a soft voice, his gaze shifting from the phone and to Hoseok's eyes.

"He's my boyfriend." Hoseok smiled into the camera, answering the whole word's question.

Who is that feminine male j-hope took in his hotel room last night in his birthday?

Yoongi looked into Hoseok's eyes and smiled, leaning into his boyfriend's touch even more.

The older ended the video recording and posted it in his Twitter account.

He knew his phone will blow up so he turned it off, giving Yoongi a chaste kiss into his pretty pink lips.

-

a / n :

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHKNAJSNANSHB

I KNOW THE ENDING IS DISAPPOINTING AND CRINGY BUT JSNSJS 😭👉👈

the next page is my thank you note pls read it <333