07 - "As you wish."

a / n :

the second and last smut in this book, you can always skip to the next chapter if you're uncomfortable <333

i wasnt originally gonna upload this chapter bc im afraid i'll scare some soft stans off bc of the two consecutive smuts in this book ksjsjsjs. but like i put a warning at the introduction so yall should've know whats abt to come ur way.

 but like i put a warning at the introduction so yall should've know whats abt to come ur way

drunk bedscene ahead 😏 ~~~

-

February 18
10:10 PM

Yoongi bumped himself at Hoseok's shoulder who was struggling to open the hotel door with his card.

Yoongi giggled as he nuzzled his nose to where Hoseok's neck and shoulder meet, making the latter shiver, "Stop it, can't focus." The older pouted, shrugging the other away.

Yoongi didn't budge though. Instead, he nuzzled himself even more, lightly nibbling on the soft skin. Finally the door swung open. To their surprise, both of them stumbled inside almost tripping on their own feet as they let out loud giggles.

Hoseok locked the door then pushed Yoongi gently to the bed, taking his shirt off, letting himself fall on top of the small male.

Yoongi grabbed Hoseok by the nape and connected their lips for a kiss. It was perfomed hungrily, full of lust and desire for each others body, just letting their intoxicated mind control their every actions.

The older bites on Yoongi's bottom lips harshly, his teeth tugging on the soft flesh causing the said male to whimper, who willingly opened his mouth for Hoseok's tongue to explore, succumbing himself immediately, letting the male on top of him handle everything with dominance.

Hoseok took Yoongi's shirt off, throwing it to whatever part in the large room it will land on to. He doesn't care, all his focus was on the small male who's beneath him.

He hovered down the petite body, littering the delicate skin with hickeys from his neck, chest and stomach. Marks that the both of them will probably carry till tomorrow and remember the lewd events that will unfold tonight.

Yoongi could only whimper and squirm in response to Hoseok's rough long fingers that was playing with his pink nipples. It just made his dick and hole throb, wanting to be touched and taken care off.

"H-Hoseok, please.." The small male gripped the sheets. The rapper is not even putting his dick inside him yet he's already going crazy just by the male's warm tongue licking and playing with his sensitive erect buds.

"What do you want, baby?" Hoseok groaned as he stared into Yoongi's now dark lustfilled orbs, teeth lightly biting on the male's nipples.

"Fuck.. T-touch me." Yoongi said, shutting his eyes close, Hoseok's stare alone is enough to make him drip and he could definitely feel his throbbing dick leak his panties with precum.