Chapter 1

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

  Tom is 17 years old. He’s been bullied since primary school. The bullying had gotten worse over the years. At first it started as leaving him alone and not accepting him into groups, then slowly turned into mocking and calling names and then into physical bullying, like hitting, pushing, kicking. Tom usually fought back, which caused him getting into trouble a lot.

  Tom did have two friends, Edd and Matt. Tom and Edd have known each other since kindergarten and Matt joined them in primary school. They all played some instruments and they played song together a lot, and tried making their own songs. They were still thinking a name to their band. In the band Tom played the bass, and also sang. Edd played the guitar and Matt played the drums.

  He wished they could hang out more now on summer break, but Edd and Matt both were on vacations. Tom also wished that he could go somewhere on a vacation with his aunt, but his aunt is too busy with her own stuff. He lives with his aunt, ‘cause his parents are dead. His mum died when he was five, because of a illness. His dad then got into a car accident when Tom was seven, and died.

  Tom was sitting in his room at the table, trying to come up with a new song. There was a window right in front of the table, which he could see the house on the other side of the road. Tom was wearing a blue high neck sweatshirt, with a grey kida like a jacket with checkered patterns on the wrists, on top. He also wears really dark grey jeans, and had black painted nails. He was thinking about getting a few piercings

  He saw a car pull up to the house on the other side of the road. ‘Those are probably the new people who are moving that house…’ Tom thought to himself. He had seen two men bringing stuff there withing the week. The two men came out of the car, like he thought. But then there was a third person. A boy who looked the same age as he is. The boy had hair shaped like devil horns, and a red high neck sweatshirt, light greyish, pinkish jeans, and dark red shoes. The sweatshirt he was wearing also had black around the wrists.

  The boy went in the house with the two other men, while carrying a vine red backpack. Tom thought that maybe if he got to know the boy before school started, they could be friends. If he couldn’t do that before school, the boy would probably become one of the bullies. Tom took out his phone and opened the group chat that was between him, Edd and Matt.

Tom:Hey guys, theres a new kid living in the house in front of our house!

Edd:Oh, cool! Maybe we could get a new band member if he plays any instruments!

Matt:Yea!

Edd:Have you talked to him yet?

Tom:No, he just came here. But I’m planning on probably going to talk to him tomorrow.

Edd:Okay, well tell us then how it goes, okay?

Tom:Yea, of course I will!

AT THE SAME TIME AT THE OTHER HOUSE

  Tord sets the backpack down on the floor and walks to look out from the window in his room. He looked at the house on the other side of the road and saw a figure in one of the upstairs windows. When the figure noticed Tord, he waved. Tord waved back a little confused why a stranger is waved at him, but thought that he was being nice.

  Or maybe he knew Tord. Tord was a youtuber. not to famous. only like 20k subscribers, but most of them were from US, and they lived in England. He did all kinds of videos. Him playing some songs on piano, challenges with his class mates in school, and other random stuff. Tord walked out of his room and to the kitchen downstairs. His dads were there putting food stuff in the fridge cause they had bought some food stuff in their way to the house.

  Tord’s parents were called Paul and Patryck. He called Patryck, dad and Paul, father, just to tell which one hes talking to. He had been adopted, ‘cause the real parents weren’t ready for a child. They had lived in Norway, but when Tord was 7, they moved to England. Now they had moved to another city in England, because of a reason Tord didn’t know.

  Tord opened his mouth to say something, but was stopped by a knock on the front door. Patryck went to open the door and Tord followed curious of who it was.  Pat opened the door and there stood a woman with orange hair up to her shoulders, and she wearing light pink dress shirt and light blue jeans with black knee high wedge heel boots.

  “Hi, I’m Jenny, and I live in that house just across the road,” she says and points at the house where Tord had seen the figure in the window. “Oh hi, nice to meet you Jenny. I’m Patryck,” Patryck said. “Nice to meet you too, Patryck. I assume that, that’s your son?” She asked and pointed at me. Patryck looked at me and the Jenny, and nodded. “Yea, that’s my son Tord,” “I don’t have any children, but my nephew lives with me ‘cause his parents died. His name is Tom,” she said.

  ‘So that’s probably who I saw…’ Tord thought to himself. “If you want to, you all could come to us for tee or something! I just even baked a pie few hours ago,” Jen said smiling. Pat smiled back. “Sounds great. I’m gonna go tell Pau and we’ll come!” Pat said and Jen nodded. “Okay, see you then!” Jen waved and left back to her house. Pat closed the door and walked to the kitchen to tell Pau.

*****

Wow, the longest chapter I’ve ever written. 1005 words! I really think this story/book is gonna be better than “Love or Hate”. That book didn’t make any fucking sense. It was so confusing for me, even tho I wrote it! It really sucked!

Chapter written: September 12th 2020

Word count:1048