Chapter 4

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

  It was midnight. Tord couldn’t sleep. Tord opened his phone and saw more messages from Instagram DMs. It was again from the bullies. They had found Tord's YouTube channel and then his Instagram that way. They said things that made Tord feel bad about himself. He started feeling like everyone hated him. He knew that at least Tom and his parents cared about him. But did they really?

  They should, right? Why would Tom hang out with him if he didn't like him? And why would've Tom gotten angry when the bully kicked Tord, if he didn't like him? 'Nobody likes you.' 'You should die.' 'Kill yourself.' 'Everyone of your friends just pretend.' 'You have no talent. You're horrible.' 'Only losers are youtubers.' Those are some of the messages he's gotten.

  Tord went to his backpack, took out his pencil case and searched for a pencil sharpener. He took the pencil sharpener and broke off the blade from it. It had only been clued on, so it was easy to take off. He looked at the blade for a few minutes and then rolled up his sleeve and started making only small cuts, with almost no blood coming out but then he did two cuts which actually started bleeding. He put the blade in his night stand's drawer.

  He took out a little piece of paper and let the blood sunk into it, until the bleeding stopped. He decided to wear cloves to school tomorrow to hide the scars. Tord took the gloves out ready for tomorrow. They were dark grey, almost black, and went little over the wrist. He didn't want Tom, his parents, or anyone else knowing about this. Also the messages stopped coming. For now. Tord laid back on his bed and soon fell asleep.

NEXT MORNING

  Tord woke up and put on his school uniform and the gloves. He checked his messages and saw one from Tom.

Tom:Hey, I wondered if I should replace my school uniform's black tie with my checkered patterned one? You could also change it to a different colour. I don't think the principal is going to be mad. If she is, my aunt can talk to her since they're best friends.

Tord:Sound like a good idea. I think I'm gonna use a red tie.

Tom:Okay! See you outside in 40minutes!

Tord:Yea!

  Tord took off the black tie and searched for his red one. Soon he found it and put it on. Then he made sure he had everything in his backpack. After that he went downstairs for breakfast. "Morning," said Pat, who was making breakfast. "Morning," Tord said back and sat down on the table. "Where's father?" "He's still sleeping. He came home late last night. Like at 4am," "Oh, why so late?" Tord asked, a little confused since his work had never taken so long that he had to come home at 4am.  "I dunno… He didn't tell me, but I'm sure he'll tell me after he wakes up," pat answered and Tord just nodded.

  Patryck finished the breakfast and served it to himself and Tord. Tord started eating and Pat noticed that he was wearing gloves. "Why are you wearing gloves?" Tord thought for a bit what he'd say as an excuse, but only came up with "Because I want to…" ,then he continued eating and Pat believed what he said not thinking anything else of it. Tord finished eating and put the dishes into the dishwasher.

  Tord went upstairs to his room, took his backpack and went outside to wait for Tom. Tom soon came outside and he also questioned Tord about the gloves and then they just walked to the school laughing and talking about some random stuff they usually talk about. "Btw Tom, that checkered tie suits you," Tord said and plushed a little since he never really compliments anyone and actually thought that it looked really cute on Tom.

  "Thanks! And the red tie suits you too," Tom smiled and Tord smiled back and plushed a pit more 'cause wasn't used to compliments either. And he was happy that Tom actually complimented him. It made him feel better, because he was still feeling bad from the night. "Thanks…" Tord said and suddenly pinned into someone, 'cause they were still walking, but hadn't paid attention to their surroundings. Tord fell to the ground and Tom stopped walking and so did the person they pumped into. Tom helped Tord back up, and the person turned around to look at them.

  It was Sally, one of the bullies. She had her long curly blond, fading to purple, hair on pigtails. She wore her school uniform, but had heels which were not part of the girls' uniforms. She was already taller than Tom, but with the heels she was an inch taller than Tord. She looked at them with a disgusted and angry expression. "Watch where you're walking, assholes!" she yelled and then turned around and kept walking. Tom and Tord waited a while and then continued walking too.

*****

Okay this chapter is 849 words long! The first one is still the longest 'cause it was 1005 words long!
Oh and who hates Theo and his friends? *Rases hand*✋

Well hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Chapter written:September 13th-14th 2020

Also I put Ashnikko's song at the start with the drawing, 'cause I found her yesterday and omg I love her and her music! I will prob put a song of hers on every chapter no on!

Word count:924