Chapter 10

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

  "What?! I- I dunno?! I would probably break down or something! Why would you even think about that?!" Tom yelled and got up from the floor and took the gun out of Tord's hand. "Heh… I dunno… and don't worry, I wasn't gonna shoot myself… It's a prop gun anyway," Tord said and they both sat down. "Oh and could you take your gloves off…?" Tom asked and Tord looked at the floor. "W-why?" "Because you've been wearing them for the last two days, for no reason…" Tord hesitated but then thought that if Tom really cared about him, he wouldn't do anything about the cuts, like calling them ugly or anything like that.

  Tord took off the gloves and it showed some of the cuts. Tom looked at them. "Why?" Tord just shrugged. "I dunno…" "Is it because of Theo?" "Maybe…" "Don't do that yourself because he says something or does something. He's just a complete asshole! Promise me you won't hurt yourself again?" Tom said, with a worried tone. Tord nodded. “I promise…”

Edd: Hey Tom, Tord. Why did you leave early today?

Tord:Theo was being an asshole.

Tom:Yea. He locked Tord in one of the cleaning supply rooms.

Edd:Why doesn’t he just get expelled already?

Tom:His father can easily make the principal lose her job, and the principal thinks that her job is much more important than the students’ safety!

Matt:The principal sucks…

Tom:Yep

Edd:Yea, and maybe she should talk to Theo’s father about his behavior!

Tord:Yea, I doubt his father likes that his son is bullying students.

Matt:Yea, mine wouldn’t at least.

Edd:Mine neither.

  Next monday Tord wakes up and sees a message on the group chat, Tom informing everyone that he would not be able to go to school, because he's sick. Tord hoped he'd be fine when it's his birthday, 'cause he really wanted to spend some time with Tom then. It would be disappointing, if Tom couldn't come to his birthday. And he also hopes that the day will go well 'cause he's alone in school without Tom. But he can protect himself from the bullies, right?

  Tord put on his uniform, went downstairs and did breakfast for himself 'cause his parents were either still sleeping, or weren't home at all. After that he just did his own things for a while and went to school. He didn't see any cars or people while walking. When he got to school, he saw Edd and Matt waiting for him. They went to class and after class Tord went with Edd and Matt to the library. There they sat and read. Or Edd and Matt did. Tord was trying to find a book that could be interesting.

  Theo suddenly came and pushed Tord to the floor. Tord stood up and tried to punch Theo, but he just grabbed his fist and started to twist his hand, so that it hurt. Tord tried to make him stop and soon Edd and Matt came to help. They got Theo to go away in 10 minutes, and then the bell rang. It was time for the next class. It was gonna be cooking. Edd, Matt and Tord went to the cooking class and sat at a table, waiting for the teacher to tell them what they'd be cooking or baking.

  Soon the teacher told them what they were gonna bake. Chocolate chip cookies. They, in the group of three, split everything. Edd was gonna start mixing the dry ingredients with Matt, while Tord cut the chocolate into tiny pieces. Tord took out a kitchen knife. It was big, but there weren't any smaller knives. He opened the chocolate, put it on the cutting board and started cutting.

  Theo and his friends started yelling mean things to him. Nobody, not even the teacher, did anything about it. Tord yelled at them to stop, but they didn't. Tord raised the knife, and threatened to kill them if they continued. But then Theo and his friends started chanting "Kill your self. Kill yourself. Kill yourself. Kill yourself. Kill yourself,". Tord tried to ignore them, but couldn't.

  Tord looked at the knife and slowly raised it to his neck, and slit his own throat. The last thing he heard was people screaming as he died.

*****

This chapter was 728 words long. Shorter than it should be, but I promise, the next chapter will be longer!