Chapter 5

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

  Tord and Tom get to the school. They walk in and are again met by Matt and Edd. "Hey, you're finally here! I was thinking that maybe we could have band practise today!" Edd said cheerfully. Tom just started at Edd and raised his right hand to him. Edd was confused and looked at Tom's hand and immediately remembered what had happened yesterday by the cast on Tom's arm. "Oh, I forgot.. you can't play for 6-8 weeks…" Edd said, kinda disappointed.

  "But you're left handed and your right arm is broken, so shouldn't you still be able to play?" Matt asked. "You need two hands to play the bass!" Tom said, kinda frustrated. "Oh… but you can still sing though," Matt said. "Well yea, that's true,". Suddenly Tom fell to the floor by someone pulling his hair. Before they could react, Tord was on the floor too. Theo looked at them with angry expressions.

  "You two assholes pumped into my girlfriend this morning," he growled. "Well if you were a good boyfriend you would be walking with your girlfriend to school to stop things like that," Tom said back and tried to get up from the floor, but Theo kicked him in the face. Tord got up and Edd got closer to Theo. "Hey, can't you just stop bullying him?!" Theo pushed Edd and he almost fell but Matt was behind him, so he helped him to regain his balance.

  Theo then punched Edd, and made him actually fall this time, and Matt fell with him. Tom had gotten up and punched Theo. “Stop bullying them just because they’re my friends!” he yelled. “Oh?” Theo went to Tord and punched him really hard in the face, breaking his nose, and then pushed him, so Tord fell to the floor, hitting his head. Tom charged at Theo making him fall to the floor, Tom sitting on top of him, hitting him in the face, over and over again.

  Edd went to try to stop Tom, but couldn’t get him to stop. The principal was passing by, and saw them. She walked over to them and looked at Tom with anger. “Thomas!” the principal yelled and Tom stopped punching Theo and slowly turned his head to look up at the principal. “We’re going to talk to my office right now! Get up!” “But Theo was the one who started this!” Tom yells and gets up. “Yea. Look what he did to Tord!” Edd said, defending his friend and pointed at Tord. “Theo will come too!” Theo also gets up and they follow the principal to the office while Matt, Edd and Tord go to the nurse.

  Tom and Theo sat on chairs in front of the principal's desk. “It’s only the second day and I’m thinking about suspending you two… Or expelling.” the principal said with a stern tone. “Have you forgotten that you can’t suspend or expel me. If you would, you would lose your job,” Theo said. “Well… I just want you to stop fighting.  I don’t wanna see people getting hurt mentally or physically in this school,” “No promises,”Theo said back smiling. “Hey, if you want to fight with someone, fight with me and don’t hurt my friends!” Tom looked at Theo. Theo looked back at him and smiled. “No promises on that either, love,” “Excuse me?!” Tom stood up and yelled at Theo. Theo just laughed and the principal just sighed.

  The nurse treated Tord’s nose, since it wasn’t that badly broken. Edd had been there keeping company and actually talking to Tord, while Matt just started and admired himself in the mirror. They finally got out of the nurse’s office, and went to the class. Like 10 minutes later, Tom and Theo also got to class. While they were walking to their seats, Theo pushed Tom, and he fell and most of the class started laughing. Tom got up annoyed, but didn't do anything, 'cause he had just been in the principal's office. He went to his seat, between Tord and Edd. Matt was sitting next to Edd.

  Tord felt like something small was hitting him in the back at times, so he turned around and saw a few of the bullies snickering and throwing little paper balls at him. Tom noticed this, and raised his hand. The teacher looks at him and gives him permission to speak. "Yea Thomas?" "Jack and Peter are throwing paper balls at Tord," Tom said and the teacher looked at Jack and Peter. "You two stop that, now!" the teacher said and they stopped and looked at Tom annoyed. Tom just gave them a little smile and continued listening to the lesson. Soon a book flew at Tom's head, and the teacher saw that, and sent the student who threw the book, to the principal's office.

*****

This chapter is 812 words long. Oh and the word counts that I put at the end of every chapter are the chapter's and these little talks, words together.

Word count:843