The supporting character

It was the last exam. Everyone was so excited that their summer holidays we're going to begin and they are not high school kids anymore.

Most people were excited about going to college, meeting new people, and finding love. Most of the guys were searching for "Meg", to express the love for her as they may not see her anymore and some want to make the most popular girl of the high school their girlfriend.

Meg was the most beautiful girl in their school. She has brown hair, big eyes, and a cute smile which will make any boy fall for her. She had a wonderful personality. It is still a mystery to the people how she is being single all this time. As the boys were searching for Meg, they found "Jane".

Jane was the best friend of Meg, and people knew nothing more about her. She was not so pretty, wearing specs and a studious girl. Whoever wants to approach Meg first tries to talk to Jane. During middle school, she was so happy that people were trying to be her friend, but as days move she understood that they were trying to get closer to Meg through her. She was hurt by people's behavior. During high school, she avoided and declined the help the guys asked her to do. She learned to live her life as it is.

Meg was the sweetest person of her life, she always appreciated Jane and respected her. Their friendship made everyone jealous. As Jane walking through the corridor of her school, she saw people approaching her. The boys asked her, "where is Meg? " "can you please give my gifts to her? " "can you please share her number to me? ". All these questions were suffocating her, and she was standing helplessly among the crowd of boys.

Meg saw this from the other corner, came running to help Jane. And also she politely declined all their proposals and asked them not to disturb her friend. Meg asked, " Are you okay? They didn't hurt you, right? Please try to protect yourself in college. I can't come running to help you". Jane nodded her head. By looking at her friend, she felt how lucky she was to have such a wonderful friend.

After all these actions, they headed towards their home together. There came "Edward" -he was their classmate, Neighbor since childhood. He was a tall guy with a perfect body and a handsome face. No one would have thought a boy with braces and a wide face would turn handsome during high school. He was one of the handsome guys in their school. He was also the topper. Like every girl in their class, even Jane had a crush on Edward. She could never say to him because she didn't want to miss the only guy is friendly to her. His presence and smile always made her happy. He also was a good friend of Jane and Meg. The three of them always used to hangout during vacations and spend time together. All of them shared how much they are going to miss school and their happy memories. After all the small talk, they headed towards their home.