Chapter One How they met

The world had change with quirks so heroes were all over the places and however magic also is real too but it is rarely seen so not many have any magic being done.Well this would soon chance this being one night while hawks the now number two hero was on patrol like always when he saw a girl running away.As he flew close to see what or who she was running a way from it was then he could see that two guys in black suits were running after her.And he went to help her out meanwhile shannon the girl the guys in black suits had begin chasing her from a well known places that was called the black dragon auctioned house.The reason why she was running away was because she had being auctioned off by someone who knew about magic and he found her.To top it off she was rare in the world of magic this being again she could use the four elements of magic which were water,fire,earth and air as well as lightning.But right now shannon was not able to do so this being she had enchanted collar that had sealed her magic away for now.And if she did have this stupid collar on her deep blue eyes and black hair would being to glow a midnight blue however the sealing collar wouldn't let her.So when she end up in a dead end aisle way she knew she had to try and fight these guys in black suits off even if she couldn't use her magic at the this time.When the guys in black suits finally found her they said now stop running you know you can't use your magic so they pulled out something that was a parted of the sealing collar.

Hawks/kiego pov:

I had been in the air patrolling like I always did this being I'm the number two hero now and it looked like it was going to be a quiet night however that was not to be the case.This being I saw a girl running away from two guys in black suits who were after her so I knew that the quiet night was now gone so I went to try and help her out.As I flew after them to stop and help the her out as I just made it see that they were going using something to shock her until I stopped them from doing so.And I knocked out the guys in black suits in doing this whatever they had to shock her broke on the ground I wasn't sure what it was but she must have been really tired from running that she passed out.I was able to catch her before she fell to the ground as I was carrying her as the police had taken the guys in black suits away.I could tell that she had something around her neck of course as I touched it whatever it was it glowed then shattered into pisces.Then the pieces disappeared without a traces she was still out cold so I took her back to my places from what I could tell she was around my age.Also I tell that she was wearing white dress and she had long black midnight hair once I had made it back to my apartment by flying.When I laid on my balcony I opened the door and took her to my bed were she could lay down to sleep.

Once hawk aka now keigo takami seen he was out of his hero clothes had put the girl down on his bed he knew that he should sleep out on the couch seen the girl he had saved had taken his bed.But before he could walk out of the bedroom he heard her talking in her sleep begging please I don't want to be alone knowing fully well what could happen the next morning.So he got into bed with the girl pulling the covers over himself and her also in the morning he wanted to ask her why those guys were after her as he close his eye he had made sure keep his wings were not out.As he did this she came closer to him which made keigo blush as he got a way better look at her now he could tell she was really beautiful.And like he knew would happen well kind she did wake up not knowing where she was also she saw that she was next to a guy that had red wings that were small on his back was sleeping.Well not for long because she slapped him as he was just about to open his eyes all the way which he knew this would happen but she asked where am I and who are you.Of course keigo was rubbing his face after being slapped so hard he said my name is keigo but my hero name is hawks.Also your save here in my apartment then he asked what your name,why were those guys in black suits after you.It was quite for a moment until she said you may not believe me but those guys work for an auction house known as the black dragon it while hidden so no one will ever find it at all.Also they were going to auction me off to the highest bidder this being of what I am which is a sorceress who can use the four elements of magic meaning nature which is really rare to see.She went on to say that they put a sealing collar to make sure she couldn't use her magic to get away however she said that she was able to knock out one of them and run away from the auction house.The hold time she had been talking tears were in her eyes as she remember what they did to her which she hadn't told him after keigo heard her out.At first he wasn't sure if magic was real until she showed him some earth magic by making his plants outside on his balcony grow this shocked him to see something that wasn't heard of.As she did this her eyes and hair began glowing a deep midnight blue which keigo thought was beautiful at that moment.

Shannon pov:

The last thing I remember was running from that damn auction house which was called the black dragon of course as I was running I knew that I couldn't use my magic.This being because the guys in black suits put a stupid sealing collar on me and I now all could do was just knock out one them in order to run away.As I was running I knew they would be after me their plan was to auction me off to the highest bidder however I wasn't going to be someone toy.I ran into an aisle way that end being a dead end this was bad I couldn't use my magic and when they found me one of them pulled out the collars magic controller that shock anything that was wearing it.And it the shocks from it hurt like hell but as they were going to shock me again someone must have stopped them from doing someone must have knocked the controller out of their hands.Because the last thing I saw before everything went dark was someone grabbing me before I fell to the ground when I did open my eyes I saw I was in a soft bed with guy with red small wings.I slapped him because at first I thought those guys had sold me to someone who was now wide awake rubbing his face as I asked him,where am I and who are you?He told me his name is keigo and that I'm safe in his apartment also he said his hero's name was hawks which I had heard somewhere but not sure where then he asked me why those guys in black suits were after me.I was scared to tell him but I got this feeling like I could trusted me so I said those guys were from an auction house called the black dragon also you won't be able to find it well to hidden also I was going to auction off to the highest bidder.And I went on to say the reason why is because I can use magic I'm a sorceress also a rare one who can use all four elements of magic of course I couldn't use any of my magic because they put a sealing collar on me so I won't fight back.After I told him what I had been through I see that he didn't believe me so I knew that the sealing collar was gone I used my earth magic on some plants he had outside on his balcony grow.As I was doing this my eyes and black hair where now glowing a deep midnight blue.Once I was done I see the look of shock on his face after seeing something that wasn't heard of until now then he told me that I was save and I would stay with him.

It took a little time for keigo to rape his head around this so he told her that she would stay with him in the back of his mind if she did leave those guys might take her again and try to auction her off again.Also he could tell that she was holding back that there was more that she wanted to tell but she was scared of what he would say so he just let it go for now it was ten so he said let me make breakfast for us then we can go shopping for clothes for you.And he said she could use the bathroom to take a shower also he asked her what her name was seen he came up nickname which was little dove,she told him it shannon.Meanwhile as keigo was in the kitchen make breakfast which was scrambled eggs toasted and some bacon along with some freshly made coffee which was now in mugs that was near the planets on the table.Which was in the dinning room as shannon came out of the bathroom wearing the clothes that keigo had left out in the bathroom for her and he looked up to see her his face was bet red.This being he could see that she was going to need a bra as well as few other things to top off he had to shack his dry thoughts away.As she sat down he told her after he got showered then dressed they would go out shopping seen he patrolled at night so he was off during the day once they were both down a dish were washed then put away.Then he took a shower afterwards he got dressed and with that done they head out to the mall were keigo bought her few clothes as well as bra's and panties which she picked out herself.Of course when they were in one of the clothing shops the girl at the counter said they made cute couple this only made him blush as she had said something like that to him also he hope that shannon hadn't heard what she had said.Once they had finished shopping keigo had three bags on each arm and they even had lunch at one of his fave places it was well known for it fried chicken.And he could tell she like fried chicken as much as he did after they had eaten they head back to his apartment so shannon could try on her new clothes that keigo had boughten her today.As she did this they fit a lot better but she kept one of keigo old hoodies he had from his old school days it smelled just like him which was chicken teriyaki she loved that smell.