Chapter Eight- The Dance Part 2

"You cost $300 bucks damage to my car you son of a bitch and now I'm gonna take it out on your ass!" Biff said throwing Marty to his goons. 

"Let him go Biff your drunk!" Lorraine said. Then Biff turned to look at her. She backed away. "Well lookie what we have here!" Biff said in a creepy voice. Lorriane backed away some more and tried to leave the car. 

"No, no, no. You're staying right here with me. Come on Lorraine!" Biff said grabbing Lorraine by the waist and pulling him towards her forcefully.  

"Let her go, you bastard!" Marty yelled while Biff's goons held him back. 

"Ugh, take him in back I'll be right there, well go on this ain't no peep show," Biff said. Then Biff's goons punched Marty in the stomach and ran away throwing him into the trunk of a car. 

Y/n and George ran out of the building. George ran to the parking lot, and Y/n stayed away at a safe distance, not wanting to interfere with her and Marty's plan. 

Y/n saw George walk up to the car and open the door. Then Biff stepped out of the car and grabbed George's arm, pulling him backward. Y/n look a step back from where she was, 'how could Biff be in the car with Lorraine?' she thought. She looked around for Marty and went down the back alleyway of the school. "Marty?!" she yelled into the night, completely confused about what was going on. 'What happened to Marty!' she thought to herself. 

Meanwhile, the band members were trying to get Marty out of the trunk of their car. Marty got out of the trunk passed one of the band members the keys and went to the parking lot on his way there he bumped into Y/n. 

"Y/n?! Where's George?!" Marty asked out of breath. Y/n looked at him and said, "He's in the parking lot, Biff's gonna break his arm! What's going on?!" Y/n said. "I'll tell you later, but we gotta go, beautiful," Marty said.  

Marty grabbed Y/n's hand and they ran to the parking lot, they stopped when they saw George deck Biff in the face, and falling to the ground. George reached out his hand to Lorraine. She took his hand and both of Marty's parents went back into the dance. 

Marty took the picture of his sibling's out of his pocket and frowned. Still holding Y/n's hand, they ran back to the car where the band members were. "What's going on, Marty?!" Y/n yelled as they ran. "They need to dance, so they can, kiss.." Marty said out of breath, and kind of distracted.

Y/n and Marty ran up to the band. "Hey guys, you gotta get in there and finish the dance!" Marty exclaimed. 

"Hey man, look at Marvin's hand. He can't play with his hand like that and we can't play without him." One of the band members said. 

Marty struggled, "Yeah well, look Marvin you got to play. See, that's where they kiss for the first time on the dance floor, and there's no music, they can't dance, and if they can't dance, they can't kiss, and if they can't kiss, they can't in love and I'm history."  Marty said in one breath. Y/n rubbed his back in hopes it would comfort him. 

"Look man the dance is over unless you know someone who can play guitar?" Marvin asked. 

Y/n pointed to Marty and said, "He can!"  

Marty started playing the guitar, while Marvin started singing Earth Angel. Y/n sat at a table up near the stage and looked at Marty dreamily while he played. 'Shit, am I falling in love' Y/n questioned. She turned to see George and Lorriane dancing, she wished one day that she and Marty could dance like that. 

Marty had the picture of his siblings, attached to the strings of his guitar. He watched his parents dance, 'hopefully, my father would kiss my mother soon, so Y/n and I could get out of here.' he thought.  He looked over to where Y/n was, she was watching him, and they smiled at each other. 'I think I might be falling in love' Marty said to himself.

All of a sudden he couldn't play. He looked towards George and Lorraine, they weren't dancing anymore! Y/n went over to Marty as he fell, "Marty, what's wrong?!" she whispered wiping his forehead with her shall. "I-I can't play," he replied.  "George.." Marty whispered. 

Y/n looked back to where George was, he was walking away. Then, he stopped turned around and pushed the red-headed boy off Lorraine. He stepped towards her and cupped her face with his hands. George kissed her. 

Marty jumped up and was able to play the guitar again. Y/n looked up at him and then back to where George and Lorraine were. They were in love, Marty had succeeded.