Chapter Eleven -1985

Don't forget to vote and follow!!

Marty and Y/n, still holding hands, crashed into an old movie theater. "Ah!" they yelled at the same time. Marty let go of Y/n's hand and pulled out of the old movie theater. He stopped the car and got out.

"Oh great! You look great, everything looks great!" Marty said looking at Hill Valley as he knew it. Y/n stepped out of the car and looked around. Everything looked completely different !

"Wow, did things change.." she trailed off. Marty looked at her from across the car, "Yeah, get used to that." he said, smile smirking.

All of a sudden a van speed down the street. Marty looked at the back of the van and said, "Libyans...Y/n get in the car quick" Marty exclaimed.

They got in, and Y/n said, "They're gonna shoot Uncle Doc?!" Marty nodded and tried to start the car, it wouldn't turn on. Y/n and Marty got out of the car and Marty grabbed Y/n's hand. They ran after the van.

"Oh my god, oh my god, we have to hurry!" Y/n exclaimed as she held onto Marty. They stopped in front of the mall sign that said 'Lone Pine Mall'.

"Uncle Doc!" Y/n said in a whisper, she was trying to catch her breath from running. Doc fell to the ground after being shot. Y/n buried her head inside Marty's chest. His arms around her, comfortingly.

"No! You bastards!" The other Marty yelled. Y/n looked up from Marty's chest and saw the other Marty get into the time machine, he sped away and then disappeared. The Libyans crashed into a vendor and the van exploded. Marty and Y/n ran to where Doc was, Marty being the clumsy person he was tripped and rolled down the hill. Y/n picked him up and grabbed his hand. They went of to Doc's body.

Y/n started to cry, and Marty put is arm around her protectively, comforting her. He looked at Doc with a sad expression, and he started to cry too.

Doc blinked a couple of times and Marty lifted his head up. Y/n felt Marty's arm move and she lifter her tear stained face up. Doc was alive. "You're alive.." Marty trailed off. "How.." he asked. Doc opened up his radiation suit and showed Y/n and Marty the bullet proof vest he was wearing.

Y/n smiled a little, thankful her Uncle was alive. "But you tore up the letter." Y/n said to her Uncle. Doc pulled out an old taped up letter out of his pocket and showed it to the teenagers. They smiled, relieved everything had worked out.

"What about all that stuff, about the space-time continuum.." Marty said. Doc smiled and said, "I figured, what the hell, you already brought Y/n with you."

"Oh, Uncle Doc I'm so glad your alive!" Y/n exclaimed hugging him. Doc and the two teenagers stood up , Doc went to the white moving van that had all of his equipment in it. He picked up a folder and handed it to Y/n.

"What's this?" Y/n said. Marty wondered it was too, he was standing right next to her. "I was able to get a birth certificate and social security card, with your name and new birthday. It's the same date, but a different year." Doc said as Y/n opened the yellow folder.

It read

Y/N Cornelia Brown born June 14th 1968.  

"Wow thank you, Uncle Doc." Y/n said. Doc smiled, he was happy that Marty saved his niece. They all packed up the rest of Doc's equipment , Marty grabbed his skateboard and his backpack. They all headed to get the time machine in Doc's moving van. When they got there Doc loaded the time Machine into the van. After getting the moving van back to Doc's place he drove the Delorean out towards Marty's house.

"Marty, Y/n, I'm going to check out the future, but I'll be back before you know it. Is it okay if Y/n stays with you tonight." Doc said as Marty and Y/n hoped out of the time machine.