PART 16

Spencers POV

I have never been so humiliated. My own Mother caught me in the act. I cringe at the thought of it. Harry was still dead in his tracks, and I couldn't help but laugh at him for that. Although my Mother didn't seem that bothered, the fact that this whole scenario happened, was too much for me to handle.

"Tea, coffee?" Harry says to my Mother.

"What a gentlemen, a tea would be marvellous thank you Henry," I facepalm myself in my mind, mentally kicking myself of emarrasment.

"Its Harry, Mum." I say and she begins to laugh.

"Oh of course, I do beg my pardon." She says.

"Its feel so good to have you home Mum, how long are you back for?" I ask.

"I'm leaving in the next.." She looks at her watch.

"45 minutes." I look up at her with my brows furrowed. 45 Minutes? I haven't seen her, and she pops in for an hour worth of catching up? I don't even know where my Father is!

"Wheres Dad?" I say, now being blunt.

"He's back in the hotel that we're staying in. Its only an hour drive back home!" She says, happy with herself.

"Why are you leaving so soon?" Harry says, taking the words right out my mouth.

"Your Father and I have a lot of work to do, with the move and all, we've had a lot of time off! The work needs to be done, so now that we are settled we though we should go." She says. I nod my head as she talks, as Harry hands her the warm tea. I want to ask her more questions, but I feel as if its not my place to ask. They have always been so secretive about their work, but I respect that. I also just don't really care about what they do for work, it doesn't concern me in the slightest.

My mother finishes her tea and gives me and Harry a cheeky look. We both look at eachother, and look back to her. Showing we were just as confused as eachother.

"What?" I say.

"Are you a couple yet?" She says, spinning on her chair to fully look at us both. Me and Harry both look at eachother again, but this time, we smile. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer.

"We are." Me and Harry say at the same time. My mother claps her hands, and almost falls off her seat in excitement. I giggle, and Harry joins in too.

"I'm so happy for you both, but I aught to get going!" She says, standing up and kissing our heads. She had to tip-toe in order to even reach Harrys forhead. That made me laugh.

"You want me to walk you out?" Harry says, making my stomach do butterflies. He was such a gentlemen, and it made me so happy to think that he was mine. My Mother nodded, and linked her arm through his, as I watched my Mother walk to the front door. I took her cup from off the side and put it in the sink, as I began to fill it with hot water and soap. I heard the front door close, and a gust of wind hit my legs, making me shiver. I turned the taps off, and went upstairs to change into some more suitable clothes. I looked around for Harry and he was no where to be seen. Until I saw him on the sofa, watching TV.

ITS SHORT BUT I AM BACK! I AM SO SORRY FOR MY ABSENCE. SCHOOL HAS OFFICIALLY TAKEN OVER MY LIFE. FROM NOW ON, I WILL TRY TO BE A COMITTED WATTPADDER. I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR READING BUT PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE! THANKS LOVLIES