PART 28

I was so nervous, this was our first time, and I want it to be magical, and I want it to be amazing for him.

"Can I just say, you look fucking amazing." He says, making my cheeks heat.

"No need to be nervous around me anymore babe." He says quietly as he leans down to kiss near my ear, sucking on the skin there making me gasp. He moved me back up against the wall, pinning me to it, preventing me from moving. I move my head to the side, granting him more access as I move my fingers to entangle them in his curls. The more he nibbles on my neck, the more I pull on his hair, making him grunt in response.

"The things you do to me is unreal." He says, bringing my hand to to his groin, and sliding it down to the bulge in his trousers. I must look like a tomato by now, because this man in front of me, is leaving me a hot mess.

"This is what you do to me." He says, and I can't help myself from pulling his face to mine with my free hand and connecting our lips. I begin to palm him through his trousers making him moan in my mouth. I push him back towards the bed, so that I can lay on top of him.

"Too much clothing." I say, as I take off his blazer slowly, followed by his t-shirt, then the button of his tight skinny jeans. Finally, we were both undressed, but me, only in my panties. Harry was hovering over me, kissing me with so much need, and lust, it was making me feel weak. I was so in love with this beautiful man above me, and theres no way I was ever going to let him go.

"I need you." He says, as he reaches for his wallet and pulls out a condom. I cock an eyebrow at him.

"What? The way you've been acting recently, I always come prepared." He smirks. He hands me the condom once he tears off the wrapper with his teeth, making my heart skip a beat at how attractive he is.

"What?" I say, holding the rubber in my hand.

"Put it on me." He says, pulling me up by my arm, so I was inbetween his legs, and he was laying down. I blush once again, and pull down his boxers achingly slow, as his erection springs out. My eyes widen with lust, and of course Harry notices.

"Impressed?" He says, winking at me. I slap his arm and he pulls me in for another kiss. I grip his erection in my hand and start pumping softly, teasing him. I decided against teasing him any further, and line up the condom to place on him. I roll it down, as Harry's breathing gets heavier.

"I want you to be on top." He says, grabbing my hips so i'm straddling him. We kiss for a few minutes, completely infatuated with each other.

"Harry." I whine, letting it drag out so he knows what I want. It doesn't take him long to realise, and he moves strands of hair out of my face. I once again grip his member, and line it up to my entrance. I begin to lower myself onto him, and I gasp as I completely lower myself down. Harry lets out a long muffled moan against my neck as I begin to move up and down.

"Fuck." He drags out as I begin to speed up. Many profanities were moaned into each others ears, along with a string of our names. All the built up tension was now beginning to build up in my stomach, as Harry whispers rude things into my ear, making me come undone with every breath.

"Tell me how good it feels." He says in between breaths. I can't even form a full sentence, but I try my best to answer him, as I know how it will make him feel.

"So good Harry, so good." I say, in a moan. He was close, and I could tell, he was becoming sweaty, and he began to take control, and lift his hips up to meet mine. The pit in my stomach was becoming more prominent, and I knew I was also close.

"Come for me love." He says, and that just tops me over the edge, as I let go in pure ecstasy. Harry's eyes were on me, and I feel him also come undone. We rode out our highs, and Harry pulls himself out, and removes the filled condom, and places it in the bin next to my bed.

"I love you so much." He says into my ear, pulling me closer to him.

"I love you Harry, always." I say, kissing his lips once more, before closing our eyes, and falling off into a deep sleep.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR 600+ READS!! THANKS FREAKING INCREDIBLE!!!!!

Sparry, or Hencer?? I'm feeling Hencer, because Sparry sounds like a tool or something.

BUT ANYWAY I WILL BE UPDATING EVERY WEDNESDAY!! AND SOMETIMES MORE BUT I DONT KNOW YET!!

Thank you everyone who is reading, but please don't forget to vote, it would mean a lot!

If you want to check out my other fanfic called "In London" that would also be amazing, I might put one of my fanfics on hold as I can only really keep up with one, i'm thinking of putting "In London" on hold and finish this one before continuing with the other one, but hey ho who knows! :)

Thanks for reading everyone, love you!!!!!!