PART 13

Spencers POV

I woke up to arms embracing me tightly, the panic soothed as I realised it was Harry. I smiled a tad and stroked my hand along his inked arm. I let out a long breath, and settled back down into the covers which smelt like Harry. I could feel his breathing on my neck every so often, and goosebumps would raise across my body.

My feelings towards Harry were somewhat complicated, but what was complicated about it? I liked him, and not just as a friend. I did feel attracted to him, and I found myself thinking about him all the time. Maybe I feel vulnerable due to my parents not being here, but right now my feelings were straight. I loved Harry. Breaking me from my thoughts, I felt Harry's nose touch my neck as he breaths in, obviously smelling me for some strange reason. I laughed against him.

"You smell divine." He says as I turned to face him. I place my hands on his cheeks and pulled him towards me to kiss him softly. Our heads moved in sync and I found myself loving this moment, which made me smile into the kiss. After we parted, we laid there and smiled at each other, before of course Harry breaks the silence.

"Last night eh?" He says cocking his eyebrow.

"Nothing really happened Harry. How much drink did you actually consume last night?" I say with a giggle feeling his head for the pure sarcasm.

"I don't know It must've been a dream then because, I remember walking through my door and pinning you up against the wall whilst we made out for a good ten minutes." He says and I blushed uncontrollably. "You're disgusting." I say as he pulls me close and lays his head on my shoulders, and breathed into my ear.

"Explains why I woke up with a hard on." He says and I gasp as he bites my earlobe. Once again I moved my face to kiss him, and this time it was more passionate. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me on top of him, making me straddle his waist as we continued this steamy session. His hands were running up and down my sides and across my back, and whatever chance he got, they would move down low to my bum and ever so slightly pinch it, which made me retrieve his hand and move it back up to my hips. This made him laugh and pull away. He moved hair out of my face and ran his thumb along my swollen bottom lip as he moved forward and place a soft kiss on them, before pulling me towards him to cuddle me. I smiled into his chest and made me think that I love the way things are going at the minute.

After we both woke up, Harry made me breakfast and then walked me home. We hugged and he kissed my cheek before walking back next door to his house and shutting the door. I ran upstairs to grab my phone, which I stupidly left here last night.

12 messages

5 voicemails

18 missed calls

Tyler had been calling me non stop last night, obviously trying to check up on me due to his dislike for Harry. I quickly rung him back, before he thinks I was murdered or something. Two rings and he answered.

"Look who finally began to call." He says sarcastically.

"I'm so sorry Ty, I went out and left my phone here last night. I was rushing. I'm really sorry." I apologised.

"Its fine Spence. I just get worried you know." He says, and I sigh down the phone. After that we carried on talking for a while about whats happening back home, and how he got a new car the other day for his birthday. I loved catching up with Tyler, its very theraputic to have someone to tell everything to and what they've missed. We hung up and saw we had been on the phone for over an hour, so I threw my phone on my bed and decided to get clean myself up, considering I just left Harry's house this morning in one of his baggy jumpers and my dress from last night so I wasn't cold on my short journey home. I started the shower and washed my hair and body before jumping out, throwing on some warm pyjamas and throwing my hair up. I heard talking outside my window, and looked out. I looked left and saw no one was there. But then I looked right. A girl coming out from Harry's house. She hugged him for a long time, then got in her car and drove away. I felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest, and tears started brimming in my eyes. I angrily pulled my curtains across, and turned off my light. I climbed into bed and pulled the covers over my head, crying myself to sleep gently.